𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 16-𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬?

After long night with passion and making out the sun shined in Alfea everyone was getting up from their sleep expect two people a fairy and a specialist were still sleeping on the specialist's bed the fairy was cuddling in his body he slowly open his eyes and saw her tiny figure to cuddle in him a small smile formed onto his face he gently caressed her long brown hair and stared at the sleeping fairy.

The fairy slowly woke up feeling his touch in her hair the fairy slowly moved a bit and looked at him she had soft smile on her face and then he whispered softly "Good morning pixie " the fairy giggled a bit and said back "Good morning grumpy " he rolled his eyes and chuckled they both kissed each other's lips like the last night when Musa confessed her feelings to the devil they both can't believe that they are on Riven's bed kissing each other even they have make out last night.

While they were kissing the door got open from Bloom and Sky who were kissing either they would probably make out either in the morning before the classes but then they pulled from each other and looked at the other couple who were kissing each other's lips Bloom and Sky stared with surprise look then Bloom whispered as quiet as she can be to her boyfriend "Well that's a nice surprise I guess " "huh I guess he was right at all" Sky whispered back to his girlfriend just then Riven pulled away from Musa and looked at his blonde friend with the red hair fairy in the room "Jesus can't you go somewhere to have sex with her?" Riven asked annoyed he wanted to be with Musa all alone "You know that's my dorm either right?" Sky asked with smirk which caused a small punch on his shoulder by his girlfriend "Sky stop they are having their moment" Bloom chuckled Musa looked at them and rolled her eyes but she had a smile on her face.

The troublemaker still was annoyed that his friend ruined his kiss with Musa "I gotta go" Musa said getting up from the bed the bad boy sighed and gave a death stare to Sky who only was smiling at him with smirk "I have to go either sorry" Bloom said and both girls left their two lovers alone "I'm gonna fucking kill you why you had to ruin it?!" Riven asked super annoyed getting up from the bed and walking to his wardrobe "Man I didn't know you will make out with Musa in your bed how I'm supposed to know what you will do when I'm out of our dorm?" Sky said sitting down at the couch "Plus I don't understand what she saw into you" Sky joked Riven fastly turned around and looked at Sky more annoyed he rolled his eyes his blonde friend loved to get on his nerves as how he was doing to Sky "Well she saw how charming I am I can't blame her" "you charming? Man you believe too much in yourself " Sky said making Riven more annoyed but he ignored his friend and changed into his outfit for today "You can keep these shitty jokes for later we are having a dump practice idiot" Riven said storming out of the dorm followed by Sky with smirk on his face.

Meanwhile the fairy was already in the suite with her roommate well friend Bloom they were sitting on the couch with the other winx fairies on it "You made out with Riven?!" Terra asked in a big surprise she couldn't believe that Musa literally made out with the most annoying guy in the school "I mean he is not that bad" Musa said bitting her bottom lip which got followed by 'ohhhh' with smirks on the winx fairies's faces "Oh please like you all never had a made out with your enemy or the guy who you hated or something like that" Musa said taking sip of her coffee "I mean we did yeah but with Riven only Beatrix I can't understand what you two are seeing in him" Terra said taking sip from her coffee avoiding eye contact with the others Beatrix rolled her eyes as Musa and both said "He wasn't that bad he actually have something that captures you" the others looked both fairies then only Musa "You should be careful with him we don't want your heart to get broken from him" Flora said hugging her mind fairy roommate and friend the fairy hugged her back and then they continued gossip and talking jokes.

Meanwhile Riven and Sky were training at the specialist yard Riven was a bit distracted since last night and then he felt how he get pushed from Sky on the lake platform "Too much distraction idiot" Sky said with smirk giving his hand to Riven the other specialist rolled his eyes and took Sky's hand who helped him to get up Riven took his training sword and continued practicing with his friend and finally he got his first win with Sky even with trick "And you were saying?" Riven asked with smirk on his face first he got into relationship with Musa now he beat Sky's ass on a practice even Saul was very impressed from Riven Sky only smiled at his friend he put his arms behind his head while he laid on the platform "I only let you to win so you can have some spotlight big boy you know I'm the stronger one of all the specialists right?" Riven got more annoyed but held it back he rolled his eyes and helped to his friend to get up.

After they were done with the practice Riven was putting his stuffs in his training suitcase and put it across his shoulder he start walking towards his friends when he felt a grip on his left arm the specialist got super confused and looked who had grip on his arm a big smirk came across his face it was his little mind fairy she looked at him and smirked at her devil "I guess you beat Sky at something huh?" Musa asked him while they were walking "You know me sweetheart I always love to win" he said winking at her the fairy rolled her eyes with chuckle and then she asked him "So are we a couple now? Or I'm in your list for fuck and leave?" Riven stopped walking for moment and looked at the fairy he put his hands on her cheeks ignoring everyone at the yard "You are not in any list I really have feelings for you I won't ever just fuck you and threw you away you matter a lot to me I feel you are the one for me " the fairy was super impressed from his words he was super honest with her she can even feel his emotions the fairy had a small soft smile and kissed the specialist's lips gently and put her hand on his cheek the other guys were staring at them kissing at the middle of the pat at the yard some of them felt jealousy some of them were surprised and some of them literally said 'ohhh' Riven pulled away for a moment and walked away with the fairy from the specialists who were staring at them "I guess you got more attention" the fairy chuckled the specialist smiled at her and kissed her lips again "I guess" he said with smirk and both walked inside the school.