𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 28-𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

TW:: this chapter contains violence, blood and death please skip if you're uncomfortable!!

The gate got already broken as the last year in Alfea thousands of burn ones were running at the yard straight to the school when an army of specialist got in front of them with their leader "NOW!" Saul Silvia yelled taking his sword out ready for a attack on the monsters the specialists did the same as Saul and all of them ran towards the burn ones with swords in their hands and getting into huge fight with those monsters.

"They are a lot strong!" Dane yelled getting down on the ground from a burn one ready to kill him when a cold metal got into the creature's chest and got stabbed many times Dane's savior was his ex boyfriend and still a friend Riven the brave specialist removed the metal from the burn one and let his body to fall then he gave his hand to Dane helping to get up then he handed Dane's sword back to him "You should watch out this time is not a fun game" Riven said a lot serious he sounded like Silvia and head back to the fight.

When a burn one almost stabbed Riven his blonde friend pushed it away and cut the burn one's head Sky's sword got into the burn one's blood some drops were falling down from the grey cold metal Riven looked a bit surprised but he was glad that his best friend who was like a brother to him is saving his ass "Like the last year?" Sky asked him with a smirk and heavily breathing "Like the last year" Riven said back and both ran towards the coming burn ones they were the dream team from the specialists nothing would stop them.

Meanwhile Bloom and Musa were staying away from the other students in the hallway "I can't stay useless if the specialists need our help?" Bloom said she wanted to help to Sky so bad Musa looked at her an idea came in her mind "Then let's help them" "are you crazy?!" Bloom start to freak out a bit even she wanted to help to her lover she can't break the rules like the last year Musa's eyes got purple for sure she was in her friend's head "But the last year you didn't have problem with it right? You got your transformation what's stopping you? We can fight those creatures Bloom if the specialists can't defeat them? If they get more weak even they get killed by those ugly stinky things" Bloom was silent for a moment when Stella,Flora,Terra,Aisha and Beatrix walked towards them they already heard their conversation "I'm with Musa" Beatrix said "We are winx club and a fairies we need help the specialists I mean look outside the burns one are more and more we should help them" Flora and Terra said confidently ready for a war.

Bloom sighed and nodded the group of fairies looked around for Farah she was too busy talking with Terra's father "It's clean" Stella and Aisha whispered the fairies quietly ran outside the school and straight the yard when they saw a horrible scene half of the students specialists were on the ground with bad injuries and covered in blood, the grass wasn't that green as it is as usual now it's full with dead bodies, injuried specialists, burn ones and still a specialists on their feet fighting for their school.

Suddenly Bloom saw a burn one behind Sky who was ready to kill him the fairy's eyes turned into light red her hand start to get a lot warm a fire ball formed into her hand and throw it at the burn one causing all the specialists and burn ones to look at them "Hands off my boyfriend you stinky bitch" Bloom said and throw many fire balls at the coming burn ones "Close your eyes!" Stella warned and activated her power then she blinded half of the burn ones just then Musa took the chance to stab them in their chests with the sword who she stole from earlier, Flora and Terra made a rope from the plants and tied the burn ones's legs then they both caused them to fall on the ground Beatrix and Aisha throw water and storms on them and finally Bloom burned them with a dragon flame.

The specialists were stunned for a moment "What you all staring at?! Focus on these creatures idiots!" Beatrix yelled and throw many storms as possible she could do to stop the burn ones Musa and Bloom ran towards the two burns ones who pushed Sky and Riven on the ground Bloom burned them and Musa stabbed then they both helped their boyfriends to get up Riven and Musa did a eye contact as usual but this time with more sparks but focused back on the situation.

A long fighting with fairy powers,swords, blood and dead bodies filled Alfea the fairies from winx club start to get exhausted Bloom used her powers as how much energy she had but that wasn't enough she felt how she gets tired and passed out on the ground "BLOOM!" Stella yelled running towards Bloom she was like a prey for a burn one who was running towards the passed out fairy Sky saw it he ran as fast he could and directly he stabbed and cut the burn one's arms "Take her inside Alfea all of you get inside Alfea these burn ones are getting more stronger somehow!" Sky ordered Stella nodded and picked bloom up Beatrix ran towards her girlfriend she helped with Bloom and both were starting walking towards the school as fast they could the other fairies resist to go back inside Alfea Flora made another spell with the nature around her her eyes turned into dark green she start to choke the burn ones with her plants but they cut them and start walking towards both earth fairies "Holly shit Sky is right they are getting more powerful".

When the burn ones were ready to attack both girls a mind fairy appeared in front of them and cut them in their throats with the sword a blood got into the ground again the burn ones falled on the ground with blood on their throats and Musa start stabbing them non stop making sure they won't stay alive Riven and Dane looked at each other then at Musa they've never seen a fairy to fight like that especially a mind fairy "You have a luck I guess" Dane said with a smirk and stabbed the coming burn one "Of course I do" Riven said proudly and killed the burn one who was next to him Sky got close to the two boys three of them killed many burn ones as how they could but they were getting exhausted either the best ones were getting exhausted from that long battle.

Suddenly a burn one put Riven down the ground the specialist dropped his sword he looked at the burn one ready to attack him but he had no power Riven get more exhausted in that battle he lost energy and he was heavily breathing the burn one reached to stab the specialist a mind fairy noticed it she dropped the sword on the ground and ran towards it then she felt how the burn one's arm get inside her stomach "MUSA!" Riven yelled getting up from the ground the burn one pulled his arm away the mind fairy falled on the ground with a bad injured wound tons of blood start to fall down her stomach black veins were appearing on her neck and body she was getting slowly the symptoms like Saul Silvia had the last year "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" Riven asked her with sadness in his voice Musa only looked at him without saying a word she slowly closed her eyes and start lose a breath the burn one was still in front of them Riven's eyes turned into dark red he put the fairy down and took his sword again this time his face had a different expression a revenge one he ran towards the burn one and stabbed it as hard he could the burn one couldn't even to attack the specialist with anger that this monster hurt his own pixie Riven didn't stop to stab it many times he even cut his head as Sky earlier.

Some splashes were on Riven's uniform but his left hand was covered with Musa's blood the mind fairy was laying on the ground passed out losing blood Dane ran towards the fairy he picked her up into bridal style and ran towards the green house he knew how to help the fairy since he spent half of his year with Terra at the green house and the infirmary the three fairies saw the horrible scene of Musa's stabbing Flora's eyes got teary same as Terra "We should help her!" Terra yelled she start run after Dane when Farah appeared in front of the three fairies "For the god sake! Haven't you heard my warning?! You three get inside! I already know all of you sneaked out to help them I know you want to protect the school but that is too dangerous it's not like the last year!" "FOR GOD SAKE MUSA GOT STABBED FROM A BURN ONE,BLOOM GOT EXHAUSTED AND PASSED OUT ON THE GROUND MISS DOWLING WE ARE FEELING USELESS WE JUST WANTED TO HELP RIGHT NOW BOTH OF OUR FRIENDS ESPECIALLY THE SECOND ONE MIGHT BE IN DANGER EVEN WORSE TO DIE BLOOM CAN RECOVER BUT MUSA...."Terra yelled with tears Flora and Aisha were next to her Flora hugged Terra then Saul Silvia walked towards the girls "You should listen to Farah get inside your friends will be fine I promise you that" the three fairies couldn't argue they did the order and walked inside the school.