𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 13-𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩

Musa was still thinking about the kiss half of the day she spent to avoid the specialist every time he was near her or gave her eye contact she just walked in another way or ignored him listening to music.

The mind fairy was done with her class and walked out of the classroom she was walking down the big corridor scrolling through her phone when she noticed Riven standing to a wall and staring at her with smirk Musa could feel how he was proud of the kiss with her the fairy just rolled her eyes and walked away followed by his green blue eyes.

Avoiding huh? the troublemaker thought with smirk on his face he removed the cigarette who was in his mouth and walked away with an idea in his big head the specialist walked out of the yard where was his blonde friend Sky resting at a bench from long practice the other specialist walked to the bench and stand in front of Sky "You're hiding the sunset idiot" Sky joked Riven only rolled his eyes "I need a favor from you do you still have the key for your little red hair girlfriend's suite?" Sky already knew why Riven was asking for the Sky obviously it involved one fairy Musa not anyone else.

"Let's say I do why I should give you the key? To stalk the new fairy again? Or even spy on her?" "First I will just visit her second stop making me like a total mental ill psychopath " Sky chuckled and took out from his pocket a key for the winx suite and handed it to Riven "You will do everything don't you?" Sky asked him the other specialist just looked at his friend Sky already knew the answer Riven wouldn't give up until Musa is finally his.

Meanwhile the fairy was already in the suite resting a bit then she decided to take a shower she got up from her bed and walked in the bathroom she locked the door behind her and undressed herself she turned on the shower and start washing her body and hair.

After long relaxing shower the fairy turned it off and got off the shower she took her white towel and put it around her body then she unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom then she walked back at her room and close to her wardrobe who she shared with Beatrix when she opened the door with mirror on her she saw the specialist was laying on her bed the fairy gasped and turned around hitting the door behind her.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Musa asked him looking a bit shocked the specialist only was checking her up and down his eyes were traveling on her body the fairy felt a bit uncomfortable she held the towel very tight around her body the boy bit his bottom lip while he checked her out the fairy start to get more uncomfortable "Uhm can you get out of here so I can change? " Musa asked him a bit awkwardly the specialist still stared at her a smirk and grin show up on his face "Why should i?" he asked still his eyes were on her the fairy tried hold her anger inside of her he was slowly getting on her nerve's slowly by slowly "First I feel super uncomfortable around you like right now second you literally broke into my room and staring at me which is creepy as fuck" "and you avoid me all day for no reason " he said back getting up from her bed.

"I avoid you because I have my reasons have you ever heard for privacy? Personal space or something like that?" Musa asked him super annoyed still holding the towel more tight to her body the specialist slowly walked close to the fairy they were having small distance between each other he was standing in front of her like last night it had a short silence between them when Riven leaned close to her face "Are you so scared that you are falling for me?" he asked her with smirk on his face again Musa rolled her eyes staring at the specialist's green blue eyes "I wouldn't fall for you in any second" she said coldly but something was off with her answer the specialist only chuckled at the fairy "You still act like you do hate me but the actual true is you actually want me to kiss you right now even more if you want" he slowly put his hand on her waist the fairy was a bit shocked and stunned at the same moment.

Half of her really despised that guy but other half of her was slowly getting different feelings for him "That kiss was a big mistake nothing happened between us and nothing will" Musa said trying act coldly but it wasn't working at all the bad boy looked into her brown eyes leaning more close to her "Are you sure it was a mistake? Because I'm sure it's not sweetheart" Musa felt super weak when he was close to her face very close and his deep voice either made her more weaker right now.

The specialist slowly moved down his head close to her neck and gave her a small kiss then he pulled away and looked at the fairy who was blushing a lot the specialist only smirked and left the fairy and the suite after he left Musa sat down on the bed and touched her neck where he left a kiss she touched the spot on her neck and blushed more maybe it wasn't really mistake only Musa was trying to think that it was mistake and nothing was happening between them but if she asked Beatrix or even Riven's friend Sky they both would say that these two were falling for each other mostly the troublemaker for her oh god what the hell is going on Musa thought still blushing now another thought for him show up in her mind maybe she really was falling for him.