𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 22-𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨,𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

After the fairies calmed the mind fairy all of them went back in their rooms Beatrix was still sitting next to Musa and hugging her tightly "Are you okay now?" Beatrix asked her softly pulling away from the hug Musa looked into Beatrix's eyes and nodded actually she wasn't okay she still can't forget that nightmare.

Beatrix smiled a little she got up from Musa's bed and went back on hers "If you need me just go to the bed and shake me a bit" Beatrix said and put the blanket on her body then she closed her eyes again the mind fairy was in a big silence she still thought about that horrible nightmare that won't give her a peace for a calm sleep she even can't stay in that suite.

Musa quietly got up from her bed and left the room then she sneaked out of the suite without making any single noise to wake her friends up the mind fairy sighed and walked down the dark corridor when she saw her boyfriend in front of her eyes "Musa?" he asked Musa gasped a bit she looked like she saw a ghost "Really? Am I that scary?" Riven asked her with chuckle when he approached her she made two steps away "Please just stay away" Musa said coldly Riven got a lot confused something is off with his fairy and he WILL find out no matter what.

"What's going on?" he asked her staring into her brown eyes who were full with scare "Nothing it's just I'm not in mood for that" Musa said of course she lied she wanted to jump in his strong arms and hug him tightly even to cry on his chest that nightmare was giving her sickness in her stomach "Musa I know when someone is lying to me clearly you do so tell me what's the REAL reason" Riven made more serious expression he won't leave until he gets an answer from his girlfriend "I said nothing okay?! Gosh why you need be so fucking annoying?!" Musa yelled at him and walked past him clearly that dream drove her crazy.

Riven had a surprised look he bit his lips and followed the fairy "You can't just fucking run away from me" he said behind her the mind fairy tried to ignore his voice and exist in that school right now "Can you just go to sleep or do some other shit? Like smoking? Fucking someone else?" Musa said while she walked "For god sake you are my fucking girlfriend or you forgot that detail" the specialist said with very annoyed expression he wasn't in mood for her stubborn act Musa only was silence and continued walking "Musa turn around" he ordered to her "You are not my boss" she said back Riven couldn't anymore he grabbed Musa's arm and spun her to look at him.

"Hey!" Musa said super annoyed and pushed Riven away from her "I want some privacy if you don't mind stop bringing your dump nose in something that's not your business Riven!" she said super annoyed "Okay that's it" he said instead to walk away he picked Musa up and chucked her over his shoulder "Put me down!" she yelled Riven ignored her and walked to the east wing where the specialists and the fairies had parties he put the mind fairy down and she slapped him across his face but he didn't react at all he stared at her he can see her broken side inside her eyes "I know I'm being a dick right now but if you don't tell me right now I'm just gonna go to your suite ask one of your friends and then I will fix the problem with my way" Musa rolled her eyes and looked at him "Do it I dare you" she said.

When Musa said that Riven just walked away and start walking towards the suite shit shit shit the mind fairy thought and ran after Riven "Riven please don't" he stopped and turned around "Why should I? Musa I want to know what the fuck is going on with you I want to know what hurted you or something like that that's my job now to protect you what it costs" Musa's eyes suddenly got into tears Riven fastly walked back to the fairy and pulled her into his arms she broke down in her boyfriend's arms his grey shirt got into water.

"I had a nightmare... that you...you and all my friends plus Sky are...against me...and you told some things that hurt me inside then...you,Bloom and the others just...walked to me and then..."Musa mumbled but again broke down Riven slowly grabbed Musa's chin to make her look at him "I wouldn't never do it Musa I won't ever do it to you my little fairy" his voice was so soft and calmly Musa's sadness slowly start to fade he smiled at her softly and kissed her lips gently she closed her eyes and kissed him back "Can I stay with you...?" she asked under the kiss Riven only nodded and took her hand gently then they both walked to the specialist hall and straight to his dorm both walked inside quietly because Sky was sleeping.

The mind fairy laid on the specialist's bed he laid next to her and put the blanket on them Musa slowly looked at him he already stared at her beautiful brown eyes and leaned close to her lips he kissed them again and then pulled away "You should rest now I'm here the real me not this dump idiot in your head" Musa giggled a bit she slowly closed her eyes and cuddled into him Riven blushed a bit he slowly put his hands around her tiny body and slowly closed his eyes with a smile on his face.