𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 23-𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮

The next day came fastly in Alfea the bad boy slowly open his eyes he felt an empty place on his bed he remembered last night that the fairy was here with him and now she has just gone like a ghost where the fuck is she? Riven thought in his mind worried for his fairy but then his blonde friend Sky walked to him yawning a bit "Morning" he said "Have you heard noise of open door or something like that?" Riven asked him Sky looked at him with big confusion and shaked his head for no "Shit where she can be might at?" Riven mumbled under his breath and got up from his bed "Is there something with Musa?" Sky asked his friend who was walking around the room searching his uniform.

Riven stopped for a moment and looked at his friend he sighed and nodded "Bloom told me all before she went to sleep she never seen Musa to be so traumatized from a nightmare " Sky started grabbing Riven's attention "Tell me more about it. Last night she didn't explain me all she just broke down in tears" he said worried Sky nodded and both sat on the couch Sky took a deep breath and start to explain to the bad boy for last night with the mind fairy.

Riven looked super surprised and worried at the same time for his fairy Sky tapped his shoulder and rub it a bit "You know she needs you even when she doesn't express it right?" Riven sighed and nodded "Now we should go to practice you know Saul if we are not on time and don't you fucking dare to run away from practice I need you today man" Sky said sternly Riven rolled his eyes and joked "Are you scared from your second daddy? So you need your bodyguard prince Sky" Sky throw a pillow at his friend and took his uniform and changed in it and his friend did the same then they both walked away from their dorm.

The two specialists were already at the yard in a team with other specialists ready for practice Saul was giving them instructions for that training today Riven didn't pay attention that much he was worried for something else and it was his mind fairy.

When Saul finished giving instructions all specialists start to train when a mind fairy walked to the pond and sat down the fairy cuddled in her knees and sighed she ignored every noise and every person outside when a green blue eyes were on her only every single move what she made was followed by them the mind fairy felt how her brown eyes get teary again she wiped the tears away "Oh stop being so fucking emotional" Musa said to herself and took out cigarette who she took from Beatrix when she got back at the suite the girl light the cigarette and put it in her mouth then she left out a smoke.

Riven couldn't stop staring at the mind fairy he felt useless right now his girlfriend literally was breaking apart inside without showing it that much "Yo Riv focus" "oh shut the fuck up Many" Riven said throwing the sword on the ground and walking towards the pond "Love drives him crazy" Dane said to Many with smirk they both chuckled and continued their practice.

While the mind fairy was smoking her sweet cigarette to forget her problems the strong specialist showed up in front of her eyes "We need to talk" he said sternly and sat next to her Musa wasn't ready to talk with him not now "I actually have a class right now" she tried to escape from Riven from that conversation but then he grabbed her hand and put her down again "Musa you can't avoid me I already know the full reason for last night" he said softly and cold at the same time Musa looked at him with upset face she wasn't having any smile on her face since last night "I would have told you but a bit late" "Musa that's only a nightmare" Riven said grabbing her hand gently and putting it on his cheek "That dick who you dreamed wasn't me I wouldn't hurt you I wouldn't let a single person to hurt you or your friends to hurt you they won't so am I" Musa only looked at the specialist in silence her tears were showing up just then she felt how she gets pulled closer to his strong muscular body and his warm arms around her "You will always have me and you know it" he said and kissed her forehead the mind fairy slowly start to forget for the nightmare his touch made her to forget everything his voice his support that was the perfect man for Musa nothing would change it.

The fairy slowly looked into his eyes then she leaned close to his lips and kissed them gently half of the specialists stared including Sky he chuckled and got back with the practice the two love birds still were kissing without caring who was watching or not it was them against that world.