𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 29-𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚

Meanwhile Dane was already in the green house he locked the door if a burn one was conning Musa was in his hands losing her life each second the specialist fastly put the fairy on the big cold metal table and up her shirt a bit where it was the injury from that disgusting creature.

Before that the kind boy checked for pulse luckily it had but Musa's life was of the edge to over she didn't even move or open her eyes which was scaring Dane to lose one of his friends even Riven's girlfriend he imagined how Riven would look like if his love of his life die right now on that cold table "You're gonna be okay" Dane whispered and took the stuffs he need it before that he took a small towel and small bowl of water he put the towel inside the water and took it out then he cleaned the falling blood on the wound the white towel turned into dark red blood colour the specialist put it away and start making a cream who he saw from Terra the last year that would help the wound to heal a bit and to calm the fairy down since the burn one who injured Musa was dead it had 100% chances Musa to survive to be alive in Riven's arms.

Meanwhile the dark haired boy was looking for the mind fairy someone took her when he killed the burn one who hurted his pixie "Riv" Sky said from behind reaching his friend he put a hand on his shoulder Riven looked at his friend "Where the fuck is she sky?" Riven asked with furious and trembling voice Sky could see how shattered Riven was the fear to lose Musa scared him it start to drive him crazy a lot crazy that even his hands turned into fists he was ready to punch someone no matter if it was specialist or a burn one "I saw Dane taking her to the green house" Sky said hoping that fact to calm Riven down but Sky just got nod from his friend and then Riven ran away from the specialists and his friend.

Sky stared at how Riven was running towards the green house he never expected his best friend to care for someone like Musa even for Beatrix the last year Beatrix was in similar situation like that but Riven and Dane saved their ex girlfriend from the death and of course the knight with black uniform and big ego killed the person who did it without mercy as that burn one.

After Riven got far away from the specialists Sky throw his sword on the grass and start running towards the school as the same speed as Riven he was also afraid for his girlfriend "Oh Bloom why the fuck you did it" Sky said under his breath and ran faster than a practice he had as usual.

Meanwhile Dane was making potions for the mind fairy who was still laying on the cold table when he heard steps the specialist stopped for a moment he put the stuffs away and took his sword out If it's a burn one? Dane thought he had small fear but right now his girl best friend was dying he can't let the fear to get him.

Dane walked close to the door holding the sword with the left hand and unlocked it then he was ready to attack when he saw Riven in front of him "Put that fucking sword down for god sake" Riven said annoyed and entered inside pushing Dane away the other specialist knew why Riven was like that his girlfriend literally was dying she even sacrificed her life for his ass Dane closed the door and put the sword behind his back he walked back to the cold metal table with Musa on it and continued making potions "It has a hope she will survive it Riv" Dane said looking at Riven who stared at the laying Musa who was half death half alive he didn't pay that much attention on Dane he just stared at the mind fairy his hand slowly caressed her soft brown hair the fear grown more in his body he stopped for a moment Riven looked at his ex boyfriend and friend "Do you know how we can save her?".

Dane nodded "You remember the potions and the other things we did to save Beatrix's life?" Riven nodded and Dane handed him s materials and other type of potions "If you want your girlfriend to be alive we have to do it as the last year" Dane said with serious voice and focused back on the potion who he started to make Riven looked at him then he headed to make a potion for a moment Dane stopped and looked at Riven "I guess you really do love her" "of course I fucking do Dane! I never felt that way for anyone else!" "What about Beatrix?" Riven bit his lips he had to be honest with Dane "I felt different way not like that one for Musa she was nice she made me happy but right now with Musa is super different she... takes out some side who I didn't know I had Dane I'm even less dick than usual because of this girl on that cold table if I lose her I don't know what I will do because she is like my second drug my life my shoulder who I can cry Musa my pixie means a lot to me I don't even know how I won her heart since I was a fucking ass".

Dane was speechless from that speech Riven really did change he was showing his good side to half of the people who he cared "You're right" Dane made short pause a small smile formed on his face "You are meant for her and she is meant for you" Riven only nodded and continued to make the potion.

Meanwhile the winx fairies were in big worries especially Beatrix "How the fuck she got stabbed?!" Beatrix yelled Stella tried to calm her down but nothing worked "Bea calm down..." Stella whispered "NO STELLA I WON'T CALM DOWN! Musa is one of US of the fucking winx club! As Bloom is so is Musa" "No one said Musa wasn't part of us" Aisha said looking at the mad air fairy "Dane took her to the green house as the last year with you" Aisha continued but her fear grow ever more "We all are scared to lose Musa Bea not only you she is amazing human she literally know how to make us smile just like Bloom they both matter a lot to us" all the winx nodded Beatrix slowly start to calm down she sat down the couch and put her head on Stella's shoulder.

Suddenly Sky stormed in the winx suite all the winx jumped from the couch "Where is Bloom?" Sky asked taking a breath Flora pointed at Bloom and Aisha's room the blonde guy ran in the room and closed the door behind him "S...Sky?" Bloom whispered getting up from the bed but Sky put her back "No you need a rest Bloom" the specialist laid next to the red hair fairy and caressed her hair "Why the hell you did it?" Sky asked her with mad and worrines in his voice "I was scared okay? To lose you... plus that was Musa's idea we both are too dump to run after our lovers to save their asses with our friends" Bloom chuckled at the last sentence and cuddled in Sky a small guilt was in Sky's body he felt guilty he didn't protect Musa "Have you seen her...?" Bloom asked.

Sky took a deep breath he gently put his hand on her cheek "Bloom Musa she... she got stabbed by a burn one while she protected Riven from it" a shock formed into Bloom's face "She might...die but it's 100% sure she will be okay Dane took her in the green house now Riven is with her..." Bloom can't believe what she heard one of her close people was in risk to die the fire fairy pulled away from Sky and got up from the bed "Bloom where are you going?" Sky asked her getting up from the bed "I'm gonna help my friend Sky!" Bloom said confidently but Sky stopped her "You need to recover you used your all power on these burn ones" "FOR GOD SAKE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK MY FRIEND IS DYING! I FEEL USELESS NOW SKY I WANT TO HELP HER!"small tears formed into Bloom's eyes Sky pulled her close and hugged her tightly as how possible he could she was crying on his chest Sky slowly caressed her forehead and kissed it "She is gonna be okay bloom Riven won't let her to go away that easily he will sell his soul for her" Sky whispered and put his head on Bloom's and continue to hug her.