𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3-𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

Meanwhile the mind fairy walked down the corridor with the fairies's suites and finally she found hers the Winx suite for Musa it was a super dump name for some random suite or they called theirselves like that? She would find out right now the fairy took a deep breath and open the door stepping inside and closing the big door behind her.

The other fairies were in their rooms when they heard Musa's steps they all left their rooms and walked in the living room who was the first thing when someone enter at the suite "Welcome to Alfea I hope you will like it here we promise you will actually feel like that is your home!" A red hair fairy with the dragon flame power said a small smile formed her lips she loved to have a new friend and roommate here, the mind fairy only shaked her head and walked past them Musa wasn't that type of speaking with people she loved the silence and to ignore everyone's emotions.

"I guess she is not a talking person" the air fairy Beatrix said to the others they looked at the air fairy "Well.... We can try at least" the earth fairy Terra said with some positivity in her voice she was more excited to have an roommate and new member of their club they finally have a new fairy in their Winx club but it will be hard for them to talk with her even make a friendship.

Meanwhile Musa was unpacking her stuffs in the room where she will stay and share with Beatrix but Beatrix spend her most time on Stella's room while the mind fairy was taking out her stuffs from her suitcases the air fairy walked in the room with a smirk on her face "Not an talking person as I can see" Beatrix said sitting on her bed what a nice start of a conversation the mind fairy turned around so she can look at her roommate Beatrix was totally right about Musa she wasn't a social person because of her powers they were big curse for her every emotion and thought of a human always gets under her skin and stressing her out she hates those powers but sometimes she is glad to be a mind fairy.

"Yeah I'm not a talking person sometimes not everyone is a social fairy as you can see " Musa said with a bit cold voice and got back with the unpacking "You don't have to be rude to me or my friends especially to my girlfriend but I really like your personality and your fashion style you made a big first impression to everyone especially to the specialists " Beatrix continued talking she wanted to know the fairy better Musa stopped unpacking for second she turned around to look at Beatrix again and sat on the bed she had a smirk on her face "I'm sorry if I was rude to your friends or you sometimes I don't realize that I hurt people or some bullshit like that" "Nah it's fine but they can also be your friends if you try to know them better ah where are my manners my name is Beatrix Daniels" the air fairy got up from her bed and sat next to Musa the other fairy chuckled and said "Musa " they both were smiling at each other when suddenly the other girls entered in their room.

"Have you heard for privacy gosh?! I know you all are obsessed with the new one but chill" Musa giggled a bit the other fairies rolled their eyes and walked to the two fairies "It's nice to have a new fairy here we hope we can become friends!" Terra said excited the fairy gave her a small warm smile her other soft side was showing to her new roommates "Well it will be nice to have friends here" the mind fairy said with soft voice the others got more excited and all of them start introducing each other and their abilities Musa was feeling super welcome from them like she was one of them since forever.

"So you all are Winx club?" Musa asked awkwardly the fire fairy looked at the fairy and sat next to her "Yes we are Winx club and you are one of us now! Welcome to Winx club Musa!" and then the fairy hugged her super tightly Musa freezed for a bit but then she hugged the fairy back the others couldn't watch them only to hug each other without them "Hey we want to join that hug" Terra and Flors said the other fairies hugged the two fairies forming a circle with positive energy and happiness Musa can feel their emotions who were full of happiness that they have a new roommate and new member of the Winx club Musa felt more happier that she was accept by them.

After their long tight hug they all pulled away from Musa and continued their conversation to know Musa more better she was super impressive for the fairies literally she was as cool and hot as Beatrix she had a bit similar vibes as Beatrix but they were totally different people meanwhile the bad boy was still smoking a cigarette when the door got open by Sky he entered inside and closed the door behind him he put the suitcase on the floor and sat on Riven's bed "Soooo how it went your first try to start a conversation with the mind fairy " Riven slowly up his body and gave him a death stare Sky already knew what it means but he couldn't hold his laugh and burst out of laugh which pissed Riven more "Haha very funny this fairy is fucking feisty she even shamed me " Sky still laugh at his friend he knew how pathetic riven is with the flirting "Dude you failed down sooooo bad but someone has to put you in a place not only terra ".

The specialist had enough from his blonde friend he took the pillow behind him and throw it at Sky who didn't stop laugh at his friend "Even she is feisty you know I won't give up easily she will fall down her knees for me" "or she will choke you if you still are running after her like a puppy even she can cut your dick who knows? She will do a favor to be honest" Riven got more pissed he took the pillow again and start hit Sky with it the blonde specialist was still laughing and the other one was still hitting him with the pillow so he can shut up "Accept the fact dude she is just not into you" Sky said gasping for some air Riven squeezed the pillow a bit tight he had to make her fall for him he will do everything so Musa can be his even to murder every single specialist who is around her.

"I will make her mine she will get into me she will be in that bed and I above her she will become my girlfriend you will see" Riven said to his blonde friend and put the pillow away Sky got up from the bed and rolled his eyes with a smile on his face then he said to his friends "What are you now? Christian Grey? " Riven was ready to throw the pillow on his friend but he walked to the bathroom to take a shower meanwhile the specialist was still smoking his friend had a big point at all Musa wasn't into him but that won't stop him to make her his new girlfriend.