𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 25-𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮

It passed two days since Musa and Riven made out and ditched classes together both of them were busy with other stuffs but they had time for each other like Bloom and Sky but not as much as them Musa was busy practicing her magic with Beatrix and Riven to train more and more for a specialist to get on Sky's level he was trying so hard to impress Saul sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't still that boy was jealous of his own friend but he loved him as his brother.

Riven walked down the big corridor in the big school with cigarette in his mouth he decided to ditch a specialism class he was tired from those dump practices and the boys around him they were getting more annoying each second he hated the fact that he can't spend enough time with his mind fairy in his bed and cuddle into each other even to make out or speak about something he missed those moments.

While Riven was walking he saw Musa leaving the classroom with Beatrix both were talking and giggling a soft smile appeared on his grumpy face he loved to see his fairy happy instead to disturb their conversation the specialist stand to the close wall and still smoked his cigarette when the fairy saw him her eyes brighted from happiness a huge happy smile came across her face but then Beatrix got the fairy back into the reality "Let me guess your little devil is waiting for you" she said with a big smirk "You're right" Musa said with a happy smile and walked towards her specialist.

"Aren't you having a class?" Musa asked her boyfriend putting her hands around his neck and giving him a small kiss on the lips the specialist chuckled and put his hands on her hips he gently and carefully rubbed them "I prefer to be with you right now we haven't had that time from two days and I am ready dying without my fairy" "you're being dramatic" Musa joked and played with some of his dark brown hair the specialist smirked at her and then she felt how she got picked up and put on his shoulder Musa laughed a bit louder grabbing everyone's attention even Beatrix's she crossed her arms and chuckled shaking her head.

The specialist walked at his dorm with the fairy on his shoulder "Now can you please put me down mr. grumpy " Musa said with giggle Riven chuckled and put Musa on his bed he got above her and kissed her lips with passion like the last time when they had their first time together in their relationship.

After long kissing again the two lovebirds were making out "Oh my god I missed that" Riven said looking at his fairy with a smile on his face "Riv it passed two days since we didn't spent that much time I mean it's not years or months" "for me are years little fairy" he said putting some hair behind her ear the fairy blushed a bit and giggled she gently touched his half naked body and kissed his lips gently then the specialist slowly grabbed her chin and stared into her brown eyes "What?" the fairy asked with a giggle the specialist only smiled at her "I can't believe that I actually have you right now in my arms" "Me either but you know a fate" Musa said softly and kissed him gently.

The specialist smiled under their kiss and continued his kiss with the fairy after that both were staring at each other with smiles on their faces "I love you" Musa mumbled softly she felt how Riven was caressing her soft brown long hair "I love you too my little fairy" with that he kissed her forehead and pulled her close to him the fairy gently hugged him and cuddled in his strong body the safety who she felt was only around her no one else not even her friends just that problematic troublemaker who despised at first but then falled in love with him.

Riven can't believe how a fairy changed him for a short time his soft side was showing only when Musa was there he became a bit more nice towards the others but he still was very impulsive and aggressive person plus he would actually fuck every girl and ditch her the next day but Musa was something else a special girl who stole his heart with her first step in that school she became his addiction like a drug but a beautiful drug who he can kissed and love non stop to give her soft kisses on her neck and comfort her as Musa does when he needs it he was too addicted to a fairy a special fairy who Riven won't let someone to steal from him or get hurt.