𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 6-𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙨

Musa's morning start was ruined by the annoying specialist he had to know when he has to stop with what he was doing the mind fairy already calmed down and walked back to the suite who she shared with winx club everyone was already awake holding cups with coffees and having a conversation.

When the door got open from Musa Bloom got up from the couch and walked to Musa "Good morning to you as I can see you are an early bird" Musa gave her a chill smile she loved her new friends already "Well I just like also to work on my fighting skills in the early mornings " all of the winx chuckled and Bloom gave to Musa a blue cup with warm black coffee for another good start of the day since Musa's classes start today "You need some energy not just a morning train!" Bloom said and sat back next to Flora Musa held the cup an warm smile formed into her face she sat next to Beatrix and Stella who were kissing each other in front the others "Ahem do that in your room please " Aisha joked the air and sun fairy looked at the water fairy and pulled from each other both of them chuckled and continued drinking their coffee so is Musa.

After they were done all of them got changed into different outfits and made their hairstyles then they left their suite and walked in different ways they had a bit more free time before they have a class so they all decided to do something before the boring classes to start, Musa was walking down the hallway listening to music with her white headphones ignoring everyone's emotions and every single student at the hallway she was a introvert person but with winx is a bit different they all are very kind and amazing fairies plus they loved her at the start she felt lucky to have an amazing friends she was still knowing them but she also loved them from the start.

While the fairy walked down the hallway her eyes noticed the specialist who was clearly so obsessed with her flirting with a blonde fairy she felt a lot big relief that he has found new obsession thanks lord he found someone else to fuck or some bullshit like that she thought a small proud smile show up on her face that guy already moved on from her she felt that this sticky guy got off her shoulder.

Suddenly his eyes got off the blonde fairy and looked at his mind fairy he bit his lips again that girl got more harder under his skin but the chances with her were impossible the specialist walked away from the blonde fairy and jumped in front Musa's eyes making her to gasp "You fucking idiot" she said removing her headphones from her ears "I just want to apologize for earlier " he apologized with a smirk on his face Musa raised her eyebrow and her eyes turned purple she was in his mind now clearly he was thinking about her non stop "Too much obsessed with me that you even start stalking me in the morning " she said and walked past him but he followed the fairy like a puppy again.

"Hey I just apologized and stop getting in my fucking head I will admin it you have a good ability especially with a stick I wonder what other things you can do" Riven leaned close to her ear when he said the last sentence the fairy hold her anger inside if you don't get away from me I'm going to break your nose she thought but she decided to do smarter to ignore him Musa continued her walk and the specialist still followed her "Really not a sassy come back or threat? I miss this part in our conversation pixie " Musa stopped walking for a moment she closed her eyes for a bit and made some anger smile she slowly turned around to look at the annoying guy and walked a bit closer to him there wasn't any distance between them only 3 inches.

"I don't know what are you trying to do with that behavior but right now you are getting on my nerves so I suggest you to stop what are you doing and go back to the blonde fairy " she said calmly Musa didn't want to outbreak because of an annoying guy acting a total dick and stalker Riven only gave her a flirty smile he put his hands in his pockets of the jacket and leaned close to the fairy's face "Nah I'm good being around a mind fairy" Musa rolled her eyes she doesn't see any hope in him to have a good side to like she disliked him more and more "You know when a woman say no you have to respect it right?" She asked him losing her temper of being nice to him Riven only smirked at her "I know but I feel you are getting into me sunshine if you can't handle me you can simply leave" you little piece of shit Musa thought in her head that guy was a total satan no a devil only his horns weren't showing "Do you know what you are? A fucking annoying devil only your horns and tail are missing" Musa said annoyed ready to punch him.

"Thank you for your compliment pixie" he said smiling at her the fairy couldn't handle him anymore she throw her hands in the air and walked away as far as how she could because this guy for sure won't stop to be annoying as hell "She likes me" he said to hisself when his blonde friend show up "Dude she want to murder you" Sky said rolling his eyes his friend start to get more annoying with the Musa obsession "That's a amazing start right?" Riven said to his friend with a smile on his face then Sky hit his friend on the head with a book "Rude!" "You have to read more books so your brain to work more better because right now you lost your mind and she is right you are an annoying devil" Riven rolled his eyes and made a grumpy face Sky only chuckled and walked with his annoying best friend towards their class.

Meanwhile the mind fairy was scrolling down her phone she thought for Riven which was weird she barely knew him but really he didn't make any good impression to her every time when he opens his mouth he is speaking a bullshit or try to act like the bad boys from the books and movies but he was more worse than them he was way more more pathetic at the flirting with the girl and it was the mind fairy as what she said to him he was a devil without horns on his head.