Chapter 1: Beginning of a nightmare

There is a family that is known as the Aziawas. The father is Shouta Aziawa, the mother is Inko Aziawa, and their three year old son is Izuku Aziawa. They were known for being the brightest family there is. Aizawa is the pro hero, Eraserhead and Inko is ranked #1 doctor in Japan. Izuku's best friends are the Bakugo twins, Katsuki Bakugou and Katsumi Bakugo. They met through their mothers because they have been best friends since they were in elementary. Every weekend they would always hang out at the playground. They would play hide and seek, tag, and their favorite game of all time...Heros vs villians. One of them would be the villian while the other two would go against them. Usually it would be hard to choose who would be the villain, but with the Bakugos, it is never a problem. One of them would offer to be the villain because they want to get payback on another for what they did to them earlier. Seeing this every time makes Izuku laugh every time while their mother- Misuki Bakugo- would get angry every time they fight.

Over time, things have taken a turn. His father took the late shift position and night watch on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Because of it, he gets home late almost every night. Izuku was always the last kid picked up from the preschool; around seven. Inko started to get annoyed with the fact he is never home. Izuku can't do the fun things he used to before because she is barely free while Aizawa is never. Inko had enough of it and finally confronted him about it. "Shouta, we need to talk." Shouta looked at Inko with a confused look, but sighed. He crouched down to Izuku's level and said, "Go ahead and get ready for bed." Izuku nodded and walked upstairs, leaving Shouta and Inko alone. "What's wrong?" Aziawa asked. Inko dropped the dishes she was doing and walked towards him, taking a deep breath. "I know you love your job. You enjoy saving lives and being Izuku's hero, but there are some changes that need to be done," Inko said. "Okay....what are they?" Aziawa asked. "I have three options for you. 1. You leave the late shift and only work on night watch. 2. You have to leave the night shift and only work the late shifts. 3 is.....," Inko stopped talking all of a sudden which made Aziawa worry. "You can say it," Aziawa said. Inko took a deep breath and said "We will have to get divorced." Aziawa was shocked by what Inko said and thought of that. "Why is that an option?" Aziawa asked. "You seriously don't see it? Everyday I have to drop Izuku at school, go straight to the hospital, and you're already at work because you got off your night watch. When Izuku's out of school, no one is there to pick him up. Anytime I try to leave work early, it only piles up the hours I have to work the next day. Which gives me less of a chance to get to him. When I call you to pick Izuku up, you would always refuse or you're just laying in the bed. Knowing you, you are really stubborn, and if you can't give up a single position then what makes me think you are willing to give up what you love the most for me and Izuku," Inko said as tears started to stream down her eyes. The only time he has ever seen her cry is when something good has happened, never bad. Seeing her hand shake as the tears fell to the ground shattered his heart into pieces. "All I am trying to say is....Izuku needs you. Anytime he needs your help, you always say 'no, I'm too tired' or 'be a big boy and do it on your own'. Like, are you serious?! He asks you to grab a single cereal box from the top refrigerator and you can't even grab it for him? In result, he fell and nearly broke his arm.....I'm sorry for going on a rant, but I just can't do this anymore. Izuku and I need you. You have a terrible sleeping schedule and as a result, you act cold to us. You come home late everyday from working late at night. If you won't do it for me, do it for Izuku because he needs a father in his life. So please, Shouta, please....just one position," Inko said as she looked down, not wanting him to see her like this. Aziawa walked towards Inko and stood in front of her. He slowly reached for both her hands and lifted them up to his lips to give them a kiss. "I will drop my late shift so I can be with Izuku on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and a little on Saturday and Sunday," Aizawa said, which left Inko in shock. Aizawa isn't the type of person who would say something and never do it. Anytime he says something, he will do it. Inko smiled and looked up at Aizawa. "Thank you."