Chapter 32: First day in UA

It has been two days and it is Izuku's and Touya's first day in school. Even though Touya already graduated, they are letting him take college courses since he never got the chance to go. Izuku is still in the transfer process with his online school, but it is still going. Mei and Eri helped Izuku and Touya pack their stuff since they have to stay in a dormitory now. They said their goodbyes and headed over to UA.

They have reached UA. Touya and Izuku went into the office where Nezu was waiting for their arrival. "Hello," Nezu said. "Hey," Izuku said. "Hi," Touya said. "I see that you guys are ready to start school. I will show you around the school since it starts in one hour," Nezu said as he got out of his chair. "Okay," Izuku said. "Oh, and leave your stuff in here. You won't need it until we walk over to the dorms. We will stop here on the way," Nezu said. Izuku and Touya left their bags at the office and Nezu began to show them around.

After 3o minutes of showing them around the school, it was time for them to go to the dorms. They stopped by Nezu's office like told and headed over to the dorms. They are walking on a path made for the students to walk on to school and back. As they were walking, they were quiet. Nezu was letting them absorb the air as they looked at the plants and trees until he finally talked. "This will take us three minutes and 45 seconds to get to the front door. I will use this time to tell you guys the news," Nezu said. "What is the news?" Izuku asked. "Endeavor has been arrested and Midnight got her license revoked for three weeks," Nezu replied. "Yay, but why is Midnight getting her pro hero license revoked?" Touya asked. "Because she was associating with you guys knowing used to be wanted by the pro heroes association. As much as I didn't want to after watching that video on how she has changed y'all lives and helped you, it has to be done,"Nezu replied. "I see," Touya said. "But there is more," Nezu said. Touya and Izuku looked at Nezu, waiting for the news. "All Might, Katsuki, and Katsumi are in y'all hands. Seeing the videos made me feel bad about not choosing my students wisely and didn't pay enough attention to my top pro heroes. What they have done is unexceptable, but I will let you guys decide their faith." Nezu stops talking and turns around facing them. "You both have the choice to choose the Bakuog's and All Might's punishment. It can permanently have his pro hero license revoked, the Bakugo's getting expelled, and etc. The choice is yours, what do you guys want to happen to them?" Nezu asked.

Izuku looked at Touya to see if he had anything in mind for them. Touya caught on to what he was asking and shook his head. "You have a backstory with them three. It is your decision to make. My situation is solved, but still a working progress to fix," Touya said. Izuku sighed and looked at Nezu. "I already know what I want to happen to All Might, but I want to know if it is okay to bring someone into the decision making with someone else that I know," Izuku said. "You are allowed to ask and tell this situation with anyone, but only one person. And what is your decision for All Might?" Nezu replied. "With the situation with All for One and Shigaraki, it will put us in a tough situation without All Might. So, my decision is to keep as a pro hero until the situation with All for One and Shigaraki is resolved. Once it is over, All Might will get his pro hero license removed, permanently," Izuku replied. "Smart decision," Nezu said as he started to walk again.

The three made it to the dormitory and Touya and Izuku dropped their stuff off. "You guys have 27 minutes left before class starts. Enjoy your first day of school!" Nezu said as he left the dorm. "Want to look around?" Touya asked. "Sure," Izuku replied. They both looked around the dorm and noticed there was a big mess in the living room along with the kitchen sink being dirty. "How can they live like this?" Izuku asked. "There are rats in this class," Touya replied. "True," Izuku said as he looked into the cabinet and grabbed a pair of gloves. Touya heard noises coming from Izuku and looked at him with a confused look as he put the gloves on as if he was a scientist. "What? The dishes aren't gonna clean themselves," Izuku said. "You can't stand things being dirty huh," Touya said. "Nope, especially when things can build up odor...Don't just stand there. Chop chop, get to cleaning, starting with the living room," Izuku said.