Chapter 7: Dupe

Ever since the first time Izuku went out and hunted for villains, he has been going out every night. Mei and Izuku have been getting close, Shinso messes with Izuku here and there, and Aziawa still is not paying any attention to him while Midnight is. It has been five months and it is now November. Izuku noticed how Mei has been upgrading his gadgets, helping him when he needs it, been going out lately, and his feelings grew more and more everyday. Izuku decided he was going to do something for Mei for once. Izuku called Midnight to ask her when Mei's birthday was. It turns out it is in two days. "I should start planning." Izuku grabbed his mask and headed downstairs to go to work.

Izuku was putting his shoes on when he heard the news in the living room. He went to the living room before he left and saw the news were talking about him again.

"Here it is folks! It seems that the forgotten one has striked again! But this time they were criminals the pro heroes have been looking for for the past two weeks for illegal trade and drugs. Due to the recent arrivings of the vigilante, the pro heroes have decided to make an announcement."

The news changed to see All Might standing in front of the microphone while Midnight, Present Mic, Eraserhead, and Endeavor standing next to him on both sides.

"Hello everyone! I would like to make an announcement, more specifically- the forgotten one. We do not like nor tolerate the activities that have started in the past five months. You may see yourself as a hero, but all you are doing is killing, which is not the right way to do it. You don't need to get your hands dirty when there are already pro heroes like us, who protect everyone without doing so. Leave the villains to us while you go on about your own life. As for me, I AM HERE along with my fellow friends to protect this city. We will only ask once, stop doing your vigilante work."

"You all heard it first everyone! On Juko News!"

*Izuku's P.O.V*

"Stop doing my work my butt. I can't believe they really thought a little news announcement would change my thought process. If they want me to stop, they will have to kill me." I shrugged and finished putting on my shoes and headed out of the house. I was about to leave when someone pushed the door closed. "I thought we agreed to stay out of each other's way." "We still have unfinished business to take care of." Shinso replied. I sighed deeply and looked at Shinso. "Well, take your business somewhere else." I grabbed the doorknob and turned it. Shinso grabbed my hand and I looked up. "Not until we finish talking." I looked at Shinso with anger in my eyes, but I held my composure. "I will only tell you once....Let. Me. Go." Shinso still held onto my hand to prevent me from opening the door. I used my free hand and punched his hand. He quickly moved his hand before I hit the doorknob. I then used the hand he was holding and punched him in the stomach. He clenched on his stomach with both hands and fell to his knees. "What the heck dude!" " You should have let go of me when I told you the first time." I opened the door and was about to leave when I looked back at the boy on the ground. "If you want your answer so bad, why don't you go ask your father."

*No One's P.O.V*

Izuku managed to make it to work on time. He went to the back and hung up his stuff. When he got the job, he was required to take his mask off. If he was going to have a mask on, then he can have one that only covers half of his face. So he puts one on, but has his hat real low. He went to the cash register and began his day at his job.

*Shinso P.O.V*

I waited on the couch for dad. He told me that after he made the announcement he was going to return home. Minutes later I heard the door knob turn. I look back to my father walking through the door with food in his hand. "Hey dad." My father nodded his head and pointed towards the table. I turned the TV off and headed to the table to have some lunch. I setted up the table while my father got the food ready.