Chapter 36: Congratulations

After the sudden events, Touya was inside his room, getting ready for his date with his girlfriend. He told her to wear something nice because of the restaurant they will be eating at. Touya is wearing navy blue dress pants, black dress shoes, a white button up, and a navy blue blazer. He has a brown belt on with a silver watch on his wrist and his vigilante necklace. Once he finished getting dressed, he walked out to show Midnight, who was waiting for him to come out. Midnight examined Touya as if she was an examiner. Rubbing her chin and making a thinking look as she is trying to figure out what he is missing. Soon, she finally realized what he was missing and walked over to his button up to unbutton the top two. "Now you are ready," Midnight said with a smile.

Touya walked outside where the car was waiting for him. He thought he was going to drive Mei's car, but he is driving a brand new car; a jaguar. He was stunned and looked back to see Izuku holding the keys. "This is mine?" Touya asked. "Yup, we ordered it three days ago just for you and your proposal," Izuku replied. "You know you guys didn't have to do this. I was okay with driving Mei's," Touya said. "Yeah, but who wants to drive someone else's car when you can drive your own," Izuku said. Touya chuckled to himself and smiled towards Izuku. "Thank you," Touya said. "Your welcome," Izuku said as he threw the car keys to Touya. Touya caught the key, hopped inside the car, and drove off.

Touya drove up to his girlfriend's house and stopped the car. He looked at himself in the mirror before he got out of the car and walked to her door. He hesitantly knocked on the door and he heard a female yell "coming!" Touya stood there patiently and the door soon opened up revealing a black haired girl with a light blue dress that goes up to her knees with clear heels, diamond necklace, silver earrings, and silver bracelet. "You gorgeous, Ai," Touya said. "Thank you, and I can say the same for yourself," Ai said. "Thanks...ready to go?" Touya asked as he lifted his arms up so she could intertwine her arms with his. She smiled and nodded her head as she wrapped her arms around his arm. Touya and Ai walked to his car, Touya opened the door for her, got into the car himself, and drove off.

After a few minutes, they both made it to the restaurant, and Ai was amazed. The beauty, the smell of food, and the decorations is outstanding to her. Her mouth was slightly open as she looked at every detail in the restaurant. After Touya went up to the receptionist and told him his name, he looked back to see Ai being shocked in amazement. Touya chuckled to himself and whispered "cute" to himself, but she heard him, and started to blush slightly. One of the waiters walked over to them and put her hand out. "Right this way." They followed her to their table and began to look at the menu.

Touya and Ai both agreed on getting a couple special menus which had two sets of steak, french fries, and fried rice. They both were enjoying themselves and talked among themselves. As they were eating, Touya noticed there was a piece of food on the corner of Ai's mouth. He chuckled to himself and reached over the table and wiped it off her face. "You always have something on the corner of your mouth, huh," Touya said. Ai looked down in embarrassment before she looked at his face and noticed a piece of food on the corner of his mouth. "I can say the same for you," Ai said with a smirk. Touya quickly grabbed his napkin and wiped his mouth. Ai and Touya began to chuckle at the situation and continue on with their lunch.

It is getting late and it is their final spot for the day. It's getting dark outside and Touya is taking her somewhere with her blindfold on. "Where are you taking me?" Ai asked. "You will see any second now," Touya replied as he continued walking. He looks up and sees the spot is ready. He slowly takes his hand off of Ai and she starts to get scared. "Touya..." Ai said as she started moving her arms around to find him. "I'm right here...Okay, take the blindfold off," Touya said. Ai reaches her hand up and takes the blindfold to be left awed. Touya took him to an area in the woods where there is a big tree with little dangling from each branch; shining bright as the sun. Below the tree is a blanket on the ground with pillows and a basket. Ai looks at Touya in amazement and receives a smile from Touya. Touya walks over to Ai and puts his hand out. She took his hand and they both walked to the blanket and sat down. I looked around before she looked at the basket. "What's in here?" Ai asked. "We will get to that later. First, we need to look at the stars," Touya replied as he laid down. Ai thought about what he said before she laid down next to him.