Chapter 17: Talking After Many Years

It was around night time and they finally made their way back home. They walked through the door to see Mei sitting on the couch watching TV while Eri was playing with her toys. Eri looked up and saw the two boys who walked through the door. "TOUYA! IZUKU!" Eri yelled as she ran to them. Touya squatted down and picked Eri up as she ran into his arms. "Hey Eri!" Touya said. Izuku smiled at the scene and looked over to see Mei walking over to him. "Hey," Mei said. "Hey," Izuku said as he opened his arms. Mei hugged Izuku and they both stayed like this for a while until they saw a flash. Izuku and Mei looked over to see Touya taking a picture of them hugging. "Opps," Touya said. Izuku was about to attack Touya, but saw he had Eri in his hand. "You are so lucky right now. If she wasn't in your arms I would have taken you down in a heartbeat," Izuku said as he glared at Touya. "I know, that's why I kept her," Touya said.

Mei giggled at the sight when Midnight walked through the door. "MIDNIGHT!" Eri yelled as she wiggled out of Touya's hand. Midnight picked Eri up and gave her a big hug. "Hey Er- Oh look at your hair! It's beautiful" Midnight said as she looked at her hair. "Thank you! At least someone noticed them," Eri said as she glared at Touya and Izuku. "It ;looks so pretty and now you guys are siblings," Midnight said with a smile. "Yeah!" Eri yelled. "Well, it is time for bed," Midnight said as she walked off with Eri. "Did she just glare at us?" Izuku asked. "Yes, yes she did," Touya replied. "Where did she learn that?" Izuku asked. "I wonder who she got it from," Mei said as she looked at Izuku with a smirk on her face. Touya began to giggle as he watched them two. "I don't know why you're laughing," Izuku said as he looked at Touya. "I'm laughing at the fact you taught a six year old little girl that without realizing it," Touya said as he continued giggling. "The only one who should be laughing is me because you don't have your armor anymore," Izuku said as he cracked his knuckles. Touya quickly ran away from Izuku and he followed.

"Hello everyone in Japan! There is surprising and crazy news we have for you folks. Two weeks ago, the students from the top class in UA, class 1-a were attacked in USJ by a group of villains who are known as the League of Villains. There were many villains fighting the students and Aizawa was greatly injured by the villains. Later on into the fight, the forgotten one and someone who we don't know yet, joined the fight! They were able to not only protect Aizawa and class 1-a, but they were able to kill a mutated creature who's supposed to be able to defeat one piece himself, All Might.

With them being able to defeat such a monster is now leaving the world questioning who these two vigilantes are. If they're able to defeat the nomu and All Might, how strong are they really? Who are these guys? And how will the hero organization go about this impossible, spectacular, incredible situation. You heard it here folks, on Junko News!"

It has been two weeks and every news channel talked about the incident at the USJ. Normally, the news reporters would stop talking about the situation, but they seem to not be able to go down from it. During the week, a group of people made a podcast where they talk and discuss their opinions on the forgotten one. Izuku was informed of the events by Touya and wasn't surprised. With there being an instagram account with billions of followers by now and new reporters talking about him almost everyday; nothing really surprises him anymore.

It is the next day and everyone is awake. Mei went to school, Touya went to work, and he did online school at Midnight's house while watching Eri. Sometime during the day, Midnight came back home from UA with folders and binders. "What are those?" Izuku asked. "They are the list of all of the students who will be fighting in the sports festival this coming week," Midnight replied while putting down the pile of folders on the table. "Sports festival?" Izuku asked. "Yup, even though the situation with the league of villains. Nezu really wants the sports festival to happen and doesn't want any more of his plans changed. I guess you can say he doesn't want any more disturbances," Midnight replied. "Do you need help?" Izuku asked. "I will let you know when I need it. For now, I will be going to sleep. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow," Midnight replied. "Oh, do you mind if I go back home?" Izuku asked. "Go ahead and go, you haven't been home in a while," Midnight replied. Izuku grabbed his coat, said his goodbyes, and left the house.