Chapter 23: The Attack

"Hello everyone and we have some crazy news! Pro hero, Igneium, was sent to the hospital last week with many cuts on his body. They have checked the cameras around the area and didn't spot a single thing. All they could get was him running into the alleyway and didn't come out. There has been suspicion that it is the two vigilantes in town, due to the murder they have committed towards a pro hero. But no one knows for sure.

Speaking of the vigilantes, their kill rate has risen a lot from the past five months. With him having a new partner really made an impact on today's society. Not only that, a trial was done with 20 females, half of them celebrities, against his agency. It turns out that they were all victims to his crimes that no one knew about. They have presented evidence to support their crimes and the judge made the decision to officially shut down his agency! I guess you can say they had a reason to kill him after all. You heard it here, on Junko News!"

Ever since the deal, Izuku and Touya have been able to go out at night; freely. Anytime the pro heroes see Izuku and Touya kill a villain, they are not allowed to capture nor arrest them. So now they are standing on the sidelines. Katsuki and Katsumi are being ignored by everybody. They would try to hangout with the bakusquad, but never could because they were kicked out of the group. The group is no longer named the bakusquad anymore, it is now named the minasquad.

Aziawa wants to talk to Izuku and try to reunite with him, but Midnight isn't letting him. Everytime he walks towards Midnight, she would always turn the other direction. As much as he wants to fix the relationship between him and Izuku, he also has to fix the relationship between Shinso. After class, he would always dismiss everyone except Shinso. Any conversation he tries to engage with would always be ignored.

It has been a weeks since the talk and they have one more week before the students have to attend UA again. Ingenium has woken up fully since the incident and was discharged from the hospital. A day later, Nezu asked him to attend the meeting to ask him some questions about the situation since he told them to lay off on Igneium. Igneium went to UA and the meeting has officially begun.

Nezu looked at Igneium who seemed to be looking at the ground. "Hello Igneuim, mind telling me what happened that night?" Nezu asked. "I was walking down the street and I spotted a UA student in the alleyway. It seemed like they were getting chased. I started to defend him, but it turns out I was only defending myself. He suddenly sliced his sword against my body and I fell to the ground with no strength in my body. Before he could finish me off, the two vigilantes blocked the attack. Then they made a deal with him," Igneium replied. "What was the deal?" Nezu asked. "If his reason as to why he wanted to kill me is reasonable, they would let him. If not, they would defend me," Igneium replied. "What happened next?" Nezu asked. "I felt my strength getting back and I was trying to get away, but one of the vigilantes grabbed me and knocked me out. I woke up when I heard sirens coming from a police car. The last thing I heard was, 'the name is hero killer'," Igneium replied. "Thank you for telling me, you may go if you want. And stay safe as you travel home. If you need anything, you can call," Nezu said. Igneium got up and bowed before walking through the door. "These guys are something else," Nezu thought.

It is a free day for Mei, Izuku, and Touya. They decided to hang out at home and go to the mall. As they were walking around, they walked by a movie theater. "What's that?" Eri asked. "That's called a movie theater," Touya replied. "So that's what a movie theater looks like! Can we watch a movie?" Eri asked. "It looks like it is closed for now. We can go sometime this weekend," Mei replied. "Okay!" Eri said.

They continued with their shopping and were about to leave when they were stopped by a group of UA students. They tried to walk away from them, but were spotted by the yellow headed boy. "Hey! You guys!" Kaminari yelled. Touya and Izuku sighed deeply in unison and they turned around. "Look, we don't want to cause a scene right now, so could we atleast go somewhere else and away from her," Izuku said while pointing at Eri. "Oh don't worry, we don't want to cause anything....We actually want to apologize," Kirishima said.