Chapter 34: Destinies Have Been Chosen

When everyone was asleep, he went over to Mitsuki's house. He walked for a little while until he received a call from Aizawa. "Hello." "Why are you not in your room?" Aizawa asked. "How do you know I'm not in my room?" Izuku asked. "Don't answer my question with another question," Aizawa replied. "Fine, I am going to visit Aunt Mitsuki," Izuku replied. "Okay, stay safe and keep your location on," Aizawa said. "Alright. Did you send me the copy of the video?" Izuku asked. "Yes I did. It should be in your email," Aizawa replied. "Okay thank you, bye," Izuku said. "Bye," Aizawa said. Izuku hung up the phone and looked around him. "I should ask Mei to take me back."

Izuku made it to her house and knocked on the door. Mitsuki opened the door and gave Izuku a big hug. "I..can't...breathe," Izuku said. "Sorry," Mitsuki said as she let go. "Come inside," Mitsuki said as she moved to the side. IZuku walked into the house and was greeted by another person with a big hug. "I missed you so much Izuku," Masaru said. "I missed you too, but I can't breathe," Izuku said. "Right, sorry," Masaru said as he let go of Izuku. "Would you like anything to drink?" Mitsuki asked. "A glass of water would be fine," Izuku said.

Mitsuki went to the kitchen along with her husband to get a glass of water for Izuku and some fruits. Once they had got everything, they went to the living room where Izuku was and gave him his water. "What brings you here?" Mitsuki asked. "It is about the twins," Izuku replied. "What did those two do now," Mitsuki mumbled under her breath. Izuku heard what she said, but chose to ignore it. "I have a video to show you that will explain everything," Izuku said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. Mitsuki and Masaru were confused, but took the phone and pressed play.

As the couple was watching the video, Mitsuki's face was shrinking by the minute. She couldn't believe Katsuki and Katsumi were treating Izuku terribly. Let alone, use their quirk on him and ruin his face. Neither of them cared about the part Izuku was the vigilante because it wasn't the point of the video. The point of the video was to show them what their children have been doing to their best friend for the past eight and a half years. Once the video was over, Mitsuki clutched the phone as the rage inside of her flowed through her body. She was greatly disappointed in them, but was sorry for Izuku. Masaru was as disappointed as her, but he wanted to know the full reason Izuku was there. "Thank you for showing this to us, but I can tell there is more to your visit."

Izuku looked at Masaru with a serious look and could tell his whole demeanor had changed. The calm and collected Masaru is angry and you can see it in his eyes. "Nezu has presented to me a choice that I can make and I thought it would be right to have you both part of this decision. He gave the choice of their punishment, and I want you guys to ma-" "Expel them from that school," Mitsuki said. The two looked at Mitsuki and were shocked that she said it so quickly. Mitsuki looked at Izuku from the phone where it showed his face half burnt. "Seeing this and hearing what has happened for the past eight years makes me feel disgusted. They are treating you poorly and discriminating against you because you're quirkless. They want to become pro heroes, but how can they do that if they treat their friends like this. There is no point in trying to convince me to not expel them because I have already made my choice and nothing can change it. Not even god himself," Mitsuki said as tears went down her eyes. "I agree with her as well," Masaru said. "Okay, Aunty...are you okay?" Izuku asked. "No, I am not okay! I thought they were your friends! Your best friends and they do this to you! You are a sweet kid who didn't do anything wrong...I am sorry this happened to you..." Mitsuki said as she got up from the couch and hugged Izuku.

Izuku was comforting Mitsuki as her husband was rubbing her back. He has always known Mitsuki was a sweet person who cares about everyone. He has always seen her calm or get angry at the twins, but her crying...was a whole nother level. "It is okay Aunt Mitsuki...You don't need to apologize. It has already been done and there is no going back," Izuku said as he rubbed her back. Mitsuki moved from his shoulder and wiped the tears from her eyes. "It is getting late. Would you like to stay the night?" Mitsuki asked. "No, my girlfriend is going to take me back to school. Thanks f-" "Girlfriend!" Mitsuki and Masaru said in unison. "Yes, my gi-" "What's her name? What is she like? How long have you guys been together? Is she p-" "Relax honey," Masaru said as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Right, sorry," Mitsuki said. "It is okay, and her name is Mei. She will be here any second now, so you can meet her then," Izuku said.

After two minutes, Mei arrived at the house. Izuku, Mitsuki, and Masaru walked over to the car and Mei opened the window. "Hello." "Hello Mei! Has Izuku been nice to you?" Mitsuki asked. "Yes, he has been Miss. Bakugo," Mei replied. "Gre-" "IZUKU!" Eri yelled as she went across the car and popped in Mei's lap. "Hey Eri," Izuku said as he pulled Eri out of the car window. "How have you been?" Izuku asked. "I've been doing well! I have so much to tell you!" Eri replied with a big smile. "It's almost 11, what are you doing still up?" Izuku asked. "She wouldn't let me leave the house unless I brought her along," Mei replied. "Hello Misses and Mister!" Eri said. Izuku looked back to see Mitsuki and Masaru shocked. "What's wrong?" Izuku asked. "You guys have a kid?" Mitsuki asked. "Don't you guys think y'all are moving too fast? A child is a big responsibility," Masaru said. Mei's face along with invisible Izuku's face became a bright red. "NO NO NO NO! You guys got the wrong idea!" Mei said. "Yeah! I saved her from her kidnapper!" Izuku said. "Oh, you guys got me worried there...But I am glad she is in better hands now," Mitsuki said with a smile. "Yes she is," Izuku said. "We won't hold you guys up any longer. Drive save," Masaru said. "Bye," Izuku, Mei, and Eri said in unison.

Mei took Izuku to UA. As they were heading over to UA, Eri gave Izuku an earful. She has been talking about what has happened in the matter of two days. You would be surprised how much has happened within two days, a girl who lives in the house, and basically homeschooled. Once they got to the school, Izuku got out of the car and Eri was begging to see Touya. Izuku chuckled and took Eri and Mei with him too.

Everyone noticed that Touya was up and the whole class was too. Since the next day was a weekend, they decided to stay up, but he was pacing. "Touya, what's wrong?" Rei asked. "Nothing much. I am just a little stressed that's all. It's normal," Touya replied. "No it's not. I get that you may not like us, but we want to help you with anything," Kirishima said. "Thanks for worrying, but it is something very special, and it is something I haven't told you guys yet," Touya said, referring to Rei, Shoto, Natsu, and Fyumi. "What is it?" Shoto asked. "I'm...going to propose tomorrow to a girl I've basically been dating since middle school," Touya replied. "PROPOSE!" The class yelled in unison. "Do you guys ever stop yelling?" Touya asked. "My big brother is getting engaged!" Natsu said as he walked up to Touya and gave him a hug.

Everyone is wishing for the best for him and hopes it goes well. In the midst of all of it, someone burst through the door. "Eri?" Touya said. "TOUYA!" Eri yelled as she ran to Touya and picked her up. "Hey Eri! What are you doing here?" Touya asked. "Mei and Izuku let me come here!" Eri replied. "She basically begged us to let her come," Izuku said and received a chuckle from Touya. "Sounds like her," Touya said. "Hey! You guys are the ones from the mall," Eri said as she pointed towards the class. "Hello," everyone said. Eri flinched for a moment and recieved death stares from Touya and Izuku. "Sorry," The class said. "It's okay! Touya, can I tell you what happened in the matter of two days?" Eri asked. "Sure, tell me all about it," Touya said as he walked to his room.

Everyone was having fun. The family reunion, Eri coming over and basically becoming friends with everyone, and Touya gets to see his family again. Everything is going and a perfect way to end Katsuki and Katsumi happiness. Izuku managed to walk away from everyone without any of them noticing and made a call. "Hello Nezu, I have made my decision...

I want them expelled."