Chapter 2: It Burns

Ever since that day, it has become a routine. Izuku would get up in the morning, make himself some breakfast and pack his lunch, go to school, come home, make himself some dinner, and go to bed. Everytime, he would get ignored by his brother along with his father. When he goes to school, he would get bullied by his best friends and the rest of the class. The only two people he thought he could trust made him learn that he can't trust them.

Izuku P.O.V

It has been six years since we found him. We both are 10 and I am already living as if I am a grown adult living on my own. Everyday I would walk past them smiling and laughing together. When you go to the kitchen table, there are only two seats. When it is Christmas, there will be many toys and video games for him, but only books and school supplies for me. On my birthday, I would get a happy birthday from my father if I am lucky, while Shinso gets to have the biggest parties ever. When I need help on my homework, I would ask for help, but all he would do is tell me he is busy. When Shinso comes around, all of a sudden he would have all the time in the world. It is so annoying. Even though I don't have them, at least I have pro hero Midnight, or as I like to call her Aunty Nemuri. She has always been there for me. She was aware of the whole situation and promised me she wouldn't tell a single soul. You may be wondering why I don't want her to tell the others. Well, it's pointless...All it is going to do is create more conflict between me and my father. So it would be best for us to keep our distance I guess, but it gets so tiring and annoying. Trying to ask for help with something and he would always ignore me or tell me to go away. I want to be noticed, seen, and heard. Despite all of that, I want to become the number one hero. With my quirk situation, it may be impossible, but I am willing to try.

*No One's P.O.V*

It was morning and Izuku got up early, made himself some breakfast and lunch, got dressed and was the first person to walk through the door. Izuku would always be the first person to walk through the door to school because his own father wouldn't take him to school. He would forget about him or he would come up with a lie that he needs to head to work early while sneaking Shinso with him. He may not have his father, but at least he has his Aunty. She would pick him up from school or pick him up on the way to school.

He made it to school and walked into his classroom to be greeted with a paper ball to the face. All of the kids started to laugh at him and some of them threw insults towards him. Izuku kept his head down and walked to his seat. Minutes after, their teacher walked through the door. "Alright, settle down everyone and pull out your textbooks to page 243!" All of the students grabbed their textbooks out of their bookbags and class began. Throughout the class, the students threw paper balls or trash at Izuku when the teacher wasn't paying attention. Izuku was getting tired of it. He wished that they would ignore him along with the others. It may be a dangerous wish to think of, but it is the only thing he could think of for the solution to this situation.

*Izuku P.O.V*

As I was following along what the teacher was reading, I felt something hit the back of my head. I looked down to see a paper ball on the ground. I looked back to see Katsuki and Katsumi laughing in the back. The teacher then yelled my name and told me to pay attention. I looked forward and apologized for my actions which led my whole class into a caculing mess. The teacher calmed the students down and continued on with the lesson. I looked down in shame once again. "Why does this also have to be me?" I put my head on the table and looked over to my right to see Shinso staring at me. "Why is he looking at me?"

*Shinso's P.O.V.*

I noticed the Bakugou twins messing with the kid which I still don't know his name. I usually see him around the school being bullied. Everyone says he is quirkless, but he says his quirk is dormant. Either way, he is technically quirkless meaning he is useless. I shouldn't waste my thoughts on him who obviously won't get anywhere in life.