Chapter 14: A Meeting And School

It is the next morning and every news channel talked about what happened last night. Many people were shocked at the crazy news and many were happy. No one knew the forgotten one was that strong. Everyone thought he was just a person who kills villains at night, but they are wrong.

The Forgotten one has striked again, but got a big catch in the sea! He not only managed to keep a hawkeye over the city, but he ran into a collision with four pro heroes. Three of them were hurt while one of them couldn't do anything. All Might has many bruises around his body, Endeavor have many cuts and deep wounds, and Eraserhead was beaten and was exhausted. They were rushed to the hospital immediately and will make a full recovery.

Touy, Mei, and Midnight couldn't believe what they just heard on TV. Izuku injured the top two pro heroes and his own father. While they were listening to the news, Izuku walked down the stairs with a tired Eri in his hand. He walked over to the table to see the three of them looking at Izuku. "What?" Izuku asked. "What did you do last night?" Midnight asked. "What do you mean? I did what I usually do, kill villians and fight criminals," Izuku replied. "Yeah, only villians, not heroes! What were you thinking?" Midnight yelled. "To everyone else in this world, people see them as heroes, but I see them as villains. Usually I would finish the job, but I didn't," Izuku said as he put Eri in the chair. "What is wrong with you?" Midnight asked. "Look, ever since you have found out my secret, you were fine with it. But all of a sudden, you are yelling at me just because I fought some heroes. They were after me as it is and everyone knows that already and I did what I had to do. They've found me, they tried to catch me, but I didn't let that happen. They wouldn't stop fighting so kept fighting until they couldn't," Izuku replied. "But you didn't have to go to such extremes," Midnight said. "It was bound to happen at some point, just be happy I didn't kill them," Izuku said as he walked back upstairs.

Midnight sighed at the result of the conversation. "Why is he doing this?" Midnight thought. "I know this isn't my place to say, but I am going to say it anyway. The pro heroes knew what they were getting themselves into. The moment they started to fight they should have known he wasn't going to stop fighting until they stopped. With him fighting back and putting them in the state they are in now were the results, and lets you know he is serious about this. When Izuku decided to go on this path he knew what he was getting into...I know for a fact that there have been vigilantes in the past, and this is what I have learned from a young age...Not every person will be the same like the others. Some vigilantes are willing to kill heroes, and some aren't. He just happened to be that one..." Mei said. "You also agreed to not say anything and to help when needed. You should have known what you were getting yourself into when you found out about it," Touya said.

Midnight knows what they are saying is right. Izuku decided to become a vigilante to make a difference. Wants to let pro heroes know that what they are doing isn't right and they should handle the criminals and villains better. Anytime he picks a path he never backs down on it. He has been like that since he was a kid. Deep down, something is telling her that isn't the only reason.

Four Weeks Later

Ever since the incident with the vigilante and the pro heroes, everyone took a break. The pro heroes took their time in healing, Izuku continued on with his vigilante work and started online school, and Mei started school at hers. The first day of school was pulled back for a month due to the incident. Since the pro heroes have healed up enough for them to walk, Nezu called a meeting.

All of the pro heroes are in the meeting room in UA. Eraserhead, Present Mic, Midnight, and Snipe were on one side of the table. All Might, Endeavor, Fat Gum, and Best Jeniest on the other. "I have called this meeting to address the issue with the recent events. I must ask, how are you guys doing?" Nezu asked. "I am getting better," Eraserhead replied. "I'm doing well," All Might replied. Everyone was waiting for Endeavor to answer, but he didn't. They looked at Endeavor to see him looking down in lap. "Endeavor?" All Might said as he tapped his shoulder. Endeavor shook before he looked up at All Might. "Are you okay?" All MIght ask. "Still shaken....but I am okay," Endeavor replied.