Chapter 28: "...are you the traitor?"

After what seemed like three days, class 1-a students finally made it to the camp and Aziawa and the pusscats made it back in time for their arrival. Aziawa explained to them what they are doing at the camp from today forward. Once he explained, he let them go to sleep. The next day, they all had their breakfast and began their training. All of the students trained on their quirks and helped each other get better. While they were training, the Bakugo twins were away from each other. Aizawa was standing with the vigilantes as they observed the student's training. "Were you able to scout the place?" Aizawa asked. "Yeah," Izuku replied. "Nothing so far," Touya added.

It is now night and the students are now sleeping and the vigilantes took this as their chase to scout the area once again. As they were looking, they didn't find anything until they saw footsteps. They followed the footsteps and saw the LOV talking to each other and marking on the ground. "Remember our objectives everyone. We are here for the strongest student," Shigaraki said. "Why are we after them again?" Toga asked. "We are here to recruit him. With their attitude, anger, and intelligent thinking, they will be a major part of our team," Shigaraki replied. "This looks like a good plan and this scenario is excellent, but how do we know we can trust Kaminari? We only knew him for four months," Mr. Compress asked. "We can trust him~ He is a cute little one," Toga replied while giving him a psycho smile. "He may look innocent, but we don't know his objective behind it. Plus, shouldn't we talk about this at the base instead of where they are?" Mr. Compress asked. "How else are we supposed to make our plan if we don't know the area? It is best to be here then assume the knowledge without evidence," Shigarki replied. "...I guess you are right. Let's get out of here. I don't want to stay here any longer," Mr. Compress said.

Kurogiri made a portal to their base and they all went through it. Once the coast was clear, they came out from hiding. They went over to where they were and saw markings on the ground that indicated their plan. "So they are planning to surround the area," Touya said. "It seems like it, but we cannot be sure. We can take a picture of it, leave it untouched, and report to Aizawa," Izuku instructed.

Touya and Izuku did what was said and went back to Aizawa. Not only they told Aizawa, but they told the pusscats about the situation. "So they want the strongest one?" Aizawa said. "That means they want Shoto Todoroki," the blue pusscats said. "Not exactly. They said they wanted them because their anger and intelligence is what they want," Izuku said. "Katsuki?" the pink pusscats said. "Or Katsumi," Touya replied. "So they want one of them," Aizawa said. "It is possible they want both of them. I mean, they both have anger issues and they both have an explosion quirk," Izuku said. "So we believe the best option is to keep them with the class and when night falls, keep them under extra protection with one of you guys. We will be watching from the shadows as usual," Touya said. "That will be done," Aizawa said. "Thank you for telling us," the pusscats said in unison.

The next day came and the students trained like planned. The night came and Aizawa instructed the Bakugo twins to stay with him for the night. Class 1-b wanted to scare class 1-a while in the woods and they wanted to participate and prove to everyone that they aren't weak. They complained about it at first, but gave up. As they were with Aizawa and the scare was going on, there was an explosion around the area where they were doing the scare. Aizawa stayed with the Bakugo twins and the vigilantes went to the woods. As they are in the woods, they see the LOV traveling in the shadows while the students are trying to get to safety.

A group of class 1-b students are traveling with each other while there is fog around them. Izuku was watching them and noticed something was moving around them. Izuku was able to spot Spinner and threw a dagger at him, blocking the attack heading their way. "You guide them to the camp," Izuku said as he jumped down. "Time to try out the new toys," Izuku thought. Touya quickly went to the group and guided them the correct path. Izuku picked up the dagger and threw it at Spinner. Spinner dodged the attack and looked over to see nothing, but fog. Spinner was looking around him and couldn't see anything, but heard movement around him. He continued looking around and heard nothing, but silence until saw something big coming at him. He instantly kicked the object and groaned in pain as he realized it was a dagger with a piece of cloth attached to it. He looked over at the direction and was about to walk, but felt numb in his body and fell to the ground. He was paralyzed from the neck down and couldn't do anything. Spinner blinked and saw someone walking up to him. "You should've dodged it," Izuku said as he stabbed Spinner in the head. "Stupid reptile."