Chapter 9: Information revealed

It is a Saturday morning and Izuku and Mei are at work to investigate the bullets they found last night. Izuku and Mei are standing on each side of the table while looking at the rounds. "So it seems that these bullets are made from the DNA of a little girl," Mei said. "And the guy who kidnapped her is Overhaul," Izuku added. "What should we do first?" Mei asked. "First, we need to figure out who this Overhaul guy is. I have already started on it," Izuku said as he pulled out a usb. Mei grabbed her computer and gave it to Izuku. Izuku puts the usb into her computer and opens a file that contains all of the information on Overhaul. "This is Overhaul. His government name is Kai Chisaki. He is a 39 year old male who has a police record for illegal experiments. He used to be a part of the old science group 17 years ago where they started a project that the government turned down. They thought it would help the pro heroes in battle, so they proceeded with the process. Later on, they were caught and sent to jail. The leader of the group was sentenced to death while everyone else was sentenced to 10 years. His quirk is Kai's quirk. It grants him the ability to disassemble anything he touches, as well as reassemble it in any configuration he desires," Izuku said. "So he has been doing this for the past seven years?" Mei asked. "Or less," Izuku replied. "Wait, didn't they say that he used DNA from the little girl?" Mei asked. "Yeah, why?" Izuku replied. "In order for them to make poisonous bullets, they would have to get some type of syrium into the bullet. The syirum would come out the back of the bullet and spread into the body. Maybe the DNA he used is inside the bullet along with the chemicals he added. All I need is a sample of it and I will be able to identify the girl," Mei replied. "That's a great idea. I will go ahead and try to find their location," Izuku said as he went back to the computer while Mei got her supplies.

They have been working on their tasks for the past three hours. Mei finished grabbing samples from the bullets and put it into a machine to turn it into pure blood. She went out to grab them some food while Izuku continued on with his research. Izuku turned the TV on and the news popped up.

Hello everyone! Last night, the pro heroes found three dead bodies in the alleyway! They believe it was the work of the forgotten one, and it turns out to be true. Eraserhead saw someone jumping from building to building and chased him, but lost him. Whoever this guy is sure gave them a hard time to catch. There is more important news! Last night, pro hero Endeavor's house was caught on fire. They weren't able to find his oldest son, Touya Todoroki's body. As much as we all hope, there is a higher chance he didn't make it. All hearts and prayers go to the Todorkis and we will move onto the forecast today.

"Huh, the endeavor to lose his oldest son is dead," Izuku thought. Hearing someone died on the news has always made him down because it reminds him of his mother. No matter how hard he tries, he still remembers her. He remembers the look on his father's face when he came to the neighbor's house to pick him up. The dried up tears, his puffy eyes, and his hoarse voice. He cried so much that day to the point he couldn't talk without tearing up. Despite how much he dislikes his father, he still feels bad for him. Watching his own wife, the love of his life die right in front of him, and he couldn't do anything. "I hope I don't get in that situation with Mei," Izuku thought.

His thoughts were interrupted when Mei came back with some food. Mei walked over to the table and placed her stuff on the table. "Hey, I got the food," Mei said. Izuku smiled and walked over to Mei to give her a hug. She was taken aback for a moment, but wrapped her hand around him too. "What's this for?" Mei asked. "Nothing," Izuku said as he parted ways and walked over to the food. Mei chuckled at what Izuku did and followed behind. "What did the news say?" Mei asked. "Said something about me and Endeavor's oldest son died in the fire last night," Izuku replied. "Oh no...." Mei said. "Yeah..." Izuku said.

They continued eating when Mei's face lit up. Izuku looked at Mei with a confused look when she told him about this account on instagram. It turns out there is fanbase where countless of people who supports what Izuku is doing. There are videos of people saying positive things about Izuku, how he is doing the right thing, and he his better than the pro heroes. There are even pictures with people holding posters. Izuku checked it out and it has over one million followers. He was shocked that so many people supported what he was doing. He accepted them siding with the pro heroes, but he was proven wrong.