Chapter 21: Sports Festival

It is the next day and is the day of the sports festival! The day where each student in UA can show off their quirks to everyone in Japan. Midnight left early while Mei, Touya, Izuku, and Mei are left at home. They ate breakfast and talked to each other when the news came on.

"Hello everyone! Today is the day where everyone is at UA! Today is the sports festival! All of the pro heroes are that long with the students and are ready to see what type of future pro heroes we have for the new generation! It will start in the next three hours and the tickets to get in are almost sold out! Get them quickly before it is too late!"

Mei turned the TV off and looked at the two pouting boys. "What's wrong?" "They haven't mentioned me at all," Izuku said. "They haven't even said anything about me. It's almost as if they brushed it off their shoulders and forgot about me," Touya said. "Well, today is the sports festival and it is a big event. And Touya, you never made your introduction, nor told anyone your vigilante name. They probably think you were a friend of his or just helped him out," Mei said. Touya pretended like he was stabbed in the heart and dramatically dropped his head on the table. Eri began to laugh at the act Touya put up and Izuku chuckled. "Any ways~ Do you guys want to come with me?" Izuku asked. "To where?" Mei asked. "The sports festival," Izuku replied. "What for?" Touya asked. "Make a little introduction," Izuku replied. "...You are going in there with your suits on, are you?" Mei asked. "Yup!," Izuku replied. "I'm down," Touya said. "I don't know," Mei said. "I want to go! Can I go?" Eri asked. "Me and Izuku will be in our suits while Eri is going to sit in the audience alone~ You wouldn't want that do you?" Touya asked. "Come on, you can't say no to this face," Izuku said while pointing at Eri.

Mei looked at the two and looked at Eri who was giving her puppy eyes. Mei signed and agreed to go. They cheered and went ahead and got ready. Mei is wearing blue ripped jeans with a red beanie, black hoodie, and red jordans. Izuku is wearing black ripped jeans with a white t-shirt, a black buttoned up,and black shoes. Eri wanted to dress up like Touya today so she wore something similar. Touya wore white ripped jeans with a blue and white hoodie, and blue jordans. Eri wore a blue and white hoodie with a white skirt and blue jordans.

Mei drove them to the sports festival and was waiting in a line to get in. Once they got in the stadium, they went ahead and bought some snacks for them to eat during the event. Mei and Eri splitted ways from Izuku and Touya. They went to an empty area and got into their suits. Izuku managed to make Touya float while Touya grabbed his hand. Once they got to the top of the stadium, they relaxed and watched the sports festival.

The students came out and Present Mic made the announcements for the upcoming rounds. As they were watching, Izuku noticed how distant the students from class 1-a were from the twins. "I wonder what happened," Izuku said. "What?" Touya asked. "The class is being distant from the twins," Izuku replied. "Heh, serve them right," Touya said. "True b-" Izuku stopped talking when he noticed the girl with earbuds like ears staring at them. "We have been spotted," Izuku said. Touya looked down and saw the purple haired girl looking at them. "Wanna leave?" Touya asked. "Nah, I'm pretty sure her quirk deals with hearing," Izuku said as he watched her reaction change from blank to shock. "Based on your responses, I am right. Listen here and I want you to pay attention to every word I say. We are not here to cause a commotion or fight the pro heroes, and don't worry; no villains are going to attack. We only came here to watch the Sports Festival. Don't tell anyone we are here, please," Izuku said.

Jiro was more surprised that not only was the vigilante being kind, but they weren't planning to attack the pro heroes. Jiro slowly nodded her head in response and Izuku smiled under the mask. "And try not to stare too much, you will give away our spots," Touya said. Jiro nodded again and looked forward towards Aizawa.