Chapter 10: The rescue mission

Izuku made it to the workplace and saw Mei there with her headset on and a cup of coffee. She looked to her side and saw Izuku standing at the entrance. "Hey," Mei said. "Hey," Izuku said as he walked over to her and gave her a hug. She returned the hug and pulled away with a smile. "Are you ready?" Izuku nodded and went over to drop his stuff down. "Are you ready?" Izuku asked. "I'm confident, I managed to study the place well enough for me to know where it is," Mei replied. "How is she doing?" Izuku asked. "Overhaul hasn't done anything to her for the past two days which is good. I feel bad for her. She looks so exhausted and has so many bandages on her," Mei said as she turned the cameras on and looked at Eri who was laying on the floor with a thin blanket on top of her.

Izuku could tell she was worried about her and he is worried about her too. He walked over to Mei and wrapped his hand around waist. "Don't worry. We are going to save her tonight, and we are not going to extend it either," Izuku said. "....Okay, well, you should go ahead and get going," Mei said as she tapped his hand. He parted away from her and turned the ball on his bracelet and changed into his suit. "Let me know when you get there," Mei said. "Okay," Izuku said as he put his mask on and jumped away.

After three hours of traveling, he finally reached his destination. He tapped his ear piece and lets her know he has reached the building. "Okay, there are three guys guarding the entrance, two on the both east and west side of the building, but no one in the back. In the back, there is a window big enough for you to get through. On the other side of the room is where two guys are watching the security cameras," Mei said. "Okay," Izuku said as he sneaked around the building without being seen on the cameras. By the time Izuku got to the window, Mei took down the camera that was hovering over the window. Izuku watched the blinking red light stop and proceed through the window. One guy was about to get out of his seat when Izuku stabbed him through the head and sliced the other guy's neck.

Izuku saw the key card on one of their hips and a key on the other. He grabbed both of them and waited by the door. "There is a guy on both sides of the door and there are three more guys down the hall. Take them down quietly so you don't alert the others," Mei said. Izuku opened the door and hit the guy behind it. He jumped onto the wall and bounced off of it and grabbed the guy's head and twisted it. He turned around to see a guy about to yell. He quickly swung his leg over and made him fall back. He grabbed his gun on his hip and pointed it at the guy on the ground. "Shut. Up." The guy didn't utter another word and he took it as his chance to karate chop his lungs. Both of the guys were knocked out and were about to go when he heard someone walking. He quickly dragged the guys into the room he was in and closed the door behind him. Izuku grabbed the siccors off the table and finished them off.

He waited for a few minutes until Mei gave him the go. "Turn to your left! After you pass three doors, take a right turn. Continue going down and you will run up on a door that will lead you to the stairs," Mei said. Izuku ran down the hallway and took a right. He continued going down until he found the stairs. "GO up the stairs until you reach the fourth floor. Once you get there, I will tell you the rest," Mei said. Izuku ran up the stairs until he found a plank on the wall that said four. "There is a guy on your left outside of the door," Mei said. Izuku opened the door and he punched the guy in the face. He shook his head and he swung at Izuku. Izuku grabbed his punch and pulled him over his shoulder. He got down on one knee and punched him in the jaw; knocking him out. "Alright, go to the right and keep going until you have reached the end of the hallway where you have to turn right again. Stop before you have to turn the corner because there are 10 guys guarding a big steel door. Inside the door is where Eri is. I will shut down the cameras until you have gone back into the stairs," Mei said.

Izuku walked down the hallway until he heard a pair of feet hitting the ground. He quickly looked up and found a pole that goes across the ceiling. He jumped up and lifted his leg up. A guy in a lab coat walked out of the room with a tray with eight bullets, a silencer, and a gun. Once he walked past him, he dropped to the ground and he chopped his neck. The guy passed out and fell forward. Izuku managed to catch the tray and the guy before they made any noise. He slowly placed him on the ground and grabbed the gun, the silencer, and the bullets. He put the gun together, loaded the gun with the bullets, and cocked it back. "Let's try this baby out."