Chapter 12: Advice

*The Boys Room*

After the talk with Midnight, they all went to their rooms. Izuku and Touya slept in one room, Eri and Mei sleeping in another, and Midnight slept in her own room. Izuku was surprised that Midnight promised to keep quiet, let alone help them. He expected her to disagree with them, in the end, but she didn't. But that isn't the only thing on his mind. He turned to Touya who was reading a manga on his bed. "Hey Touya?" Izuku said. "Yeah?" Touya replied. "I was wondering, how did you get there?" Izuku asked. Touya puts his manga down and turns his body towards Izuku. "While I was walking, I was snatched up by a couple of guys and put into the van. Once I got there, Overhaul explained to me that he says my quirk would be work for his new invention. He never told me about it so I have no clue about it...Now that I think about it, he is also probably the reason why my house was caught on fire...to set up my disappearance," Touya replied. "That could also be it. Why don't you get some sleep," Izuku said. Izuku took his mask off and got comfortable in bed. Touya turned the light off and they both went to sleep.

*The Girls Room*

Eri is playing with the toys on the ground while Mei is staring out the window. Mei has been thinking about the conversation they had earlier. She knew she was going to figure it out sooner or later, but not figured it out quickly. Not only that, she saw Izuku cry. That was the first time she has ever heard him cry. She is so used to hearing him being tough, calm, and collected. Just seeing him shed a tear makes her heart break. She wants to help him out as much as she can, but she doesn't know how.

While Mei was thinking, Eri walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. Mei looked over to Eri and asked her what was wrong. "You seemed like you were uneasy, so I wanted to see if you are okay," Eri replied. Mei smiled at the fact she was concerned for her. "I am fine, thank you. I should be asking you myself. How are you doing?" Mei asked. "I...am doing better. How is Izuku?" Eri asked. "He was sad earlier, but he is doing better," Mei replied. "What happened?" Eri asked. "We have spoken from our hearts and we are happy we did because she finally gets to know how we feel, expectually Izuku," Mei replied. "What do you mean, spoken from our heart? Can we speak through our heart?" Eri asked. Mei chuckled at what Eri asked. "No, it is a terminology people use that means we are telling someone how we feel deep down," Mei replied. "Ohhh~" Eri said. Mei chuckled again and patted Eri's head. "I think you have stayed up long enough, let's go to bed," Mei said. Eri got up from Mei's bed and got on to her. They were about to go to sleep when Eri asked Mei a question. "Mei...will the bad man come and get me?" "No...don't worry Eri. He will never come back," Mei replied.

*No One's P.O.V.*

It is the next morning and everyone is awake. They had breakfast and Midnight got the answers she got about the kidnapping situation with Eri. Once everyone finished eating, Midnight and Mei were dressed up in fancy outfits. "Where are you guys going?" Izuku asked. "We are going to my open house for school. I will be starting highschool next week," Mei replied. "Now that we are talking about that, Izuku, are you registered for a school?" Midnight asked. "No, Aziawa never registered me into a school, but I registered into one on my own. I will take online school," Izuku replied. "Oh okay, do you want to come?" Midnight asked. "Nah, I'll stay with Eri and Touya. You guys have fun," Izuku said as he went to the living room. The two females left the house, and went to the open house.

While they were gone, Izuku and Touya played video games while Eri was playing in her room. Izuku went into her room here and there to make sure she was okay. After an hour, Eri came down stairs to Izuku and told him she was hungry. "What do you want to eat?" Izuku asked. "I...I don't know," Eri replied. Izuku mentally slapped himself for forgetting she has been captured ever since she was a toddler. So it is natural for her to not know any food dishes. "How about I make you some katsudon," Izuku suggested. Eri tilted her head with a confused look. "K-ka...katsu." Eri tried to pronounce the name and Izuku thought it was cute. He put his hand on her head and rubbed it a little. "It's okay, you will learn it eventually," Izuku said with a smile. Izuku walked to the kitchen and pulled some stuff out. "Hey Touya! Want some too?!" Izuku yelled. Touya yelled back to Izuku, letting him know he wanted some as well.