Chapter 15: New Villian In Town

It has been a week and it is finally the first day of UA! All of the students entered the classroom and waited for their teacher to arrive. The students did the test and Eraserhead made a rule: Whoever is placed last overall will get kicked out of UA. The top three rankings are: 1.Katsuki Bakugo 2.Shoto Tooroki 3. Katsumi Bakugo. In result, Mineta was placed last meaning he was kicked out of UA.

A Week Later

School has ended and it is close to night time. Izuku was getting ready for the night while watching over Eri until Midnight gets back. While Izuku was watching Eri, Touya came home early from work. "I thought you weren't getting off until 10," Izuku said. "Yeah, but they let me off early because of the leakage," Touya said. "Since you're here, I can go ahead and start," Izuku said as he got up from the couch. "Alright..." Touya said.

Izuku can tell Touya sounded down based on his reply. Touya really wanted to fight crime ever since he was a toddler. His chance in becoming a pro hero was prevented because of his 'death' and his father. Before he walked through the door, Izuku stopped and turned around. "Hey Touya, I have a question for you," Izuku said. "What's up?" Touya asked. "I have noticed that you have been sounding sad everytime I leave. What's wrong?" Izuku replied. "It's just...I really want to help you, but I am pretty sure you wouldn't want any help from me," Touya replied. "I never said you couldn't help me with my vigilante work. I just never brought it up because you've never brought it up like I thought you would," Izuku said. "Wait, so I can help you?" Touya asked. "Yeah, you just need to train," Izuku replied. Touya was very happy by the news and his hopes were up. Touya nodded towards Izuku and received a smile and left the house.

During the night, Izuku went around the city to see if there were any villains. He found a few villains, but not a lot. Izuku was about to head back home when he stumbled upon two people. He quietly landed on a building and listened to their conversation. He tapped his mask and heard a beeping noise. After a few seconds he heard Mei's voice. "Can you hear?" Izuku asked. "Yeah," Mei replied. "Did you get any information about any upcoming events?" One guy asked. "Yeah, we will be going to USJ in three days for a class field trip and we will arrive ," the guy replied. "Great~ Thank you for giving us the information. Go back to your house and keep up with the great work," The guy replied.

One guy is away from the other one with a gray hoodie and brown shoes. Izuku quickly looked over into the alleyway and saw a purple portal appear with a blue haired guy standing in front of it. Before he walked into the portal, he looked back at Izuku and began to grin. "Hello fellow vigilante, I will see you soon." He turned back around and walked through the portal.

It is the next day and it is the weekend. Everyone is awake and in the living room while Izuku and Mei are upstairs in the girls room. "So who do you think these guys are?" Mei asked. "I don't know, but it seems that he is planning an attack at the USJ on Monday," Izuku replied. "Do you have a description of him?" Mei asked. "Yeah, he has a crusty face with red eyes and light blue hair. It seems like he was talking to a student from UA," Izuku replied. "So there is a traitor in the school," Mei said. "Yup," Izuku said. "Do you think it is time for us to visit our old hideout?" Mei asked. "We can, but Midnight might want to come," Izuku replied. "I mean...it is now or never. We need to get more information on that guy and get some information on the layout of the place," Mei said.

The two got dressed and walked downstairs. Midnight and Touya noticed what they were wearing and were ready to tease them. "Ooo~ Are you guys going on a date?" Touya asked. "...No not really," Mei replied. "What do you mean?" Midnight asked. "We are going to our hideout. We got some information on some people while I was out last night. We are going to get more information on it," Izuku replied. "Okay," Touya said. "What happened last night?" Midnight asked. "There was a guy talking to a student last night about the trip that you guys are going to the USJ," Izuku replied. "But only class 1-a are going to the USJ," Midnight said. "Welp, I guess there is a traitor among you guys," Izuku said. "We will be back in a few," Mei said. Before Midnight could get another word in, Izuku and Mei are out of the door. Midnight sighed from seeing them leaving the house without her even having the chance to say anything. "Kids..." Midnight thought.