Chapter 24: The Attack (Izuku's P.O.V)

*Izuku's P.O.V*

Me and Touya have splitted ways. I headed over to where the fight was and saw another person had joined the fight; Shoto Todoroki. "This should be fun." I walked to the ledge and sat down as I watched the fight. "Okay future heroes, let's see what you got." "Are you seriously going to watch instead of helping?" Mei asked. I smiled to myself and replied with a yes. After I replied, all I heard was a deep sigh, which made me giggle. "I'll help them if they are about to get killed." "...fine, I am going to focus on Touya. Holla my name when you need me," Mei said.

I continued watching and I see Lida is starting to gain some strength back while Shoto was fighting decently, by himself. Shoto used his fireside on the Hero killer as he got close to Lida. The hero killer jumped back towards Shoto. He used his ice to block whatever attack came his way, but nothing did. Shoto looked at the wall and didn't look behind him. The hero killer came up behind him and cut the back of Shoto's neck. Shoto moved back where Lida was and stood in front of him. "You don't need to fight this battle! I must be the one to kill him, not you!" Lida yelled. "Is this kid a moran?"

While Shoto continued fighting, the hero killer was about to lick his sword when I threw a dagger at his sword. Everyone looked up at me and I gave a friendly wave. "You're that vigilante!" Lida yelled. "That phrase will never get old." "Forgotten one, are you enjoying the fight?" Hero killer asked. After he asked that question, I could feel eyes on me from the other two. "It's entertaining, but not up to my standards. Todoroki, you are way stronger than this guy. You too, Lida. So why are you letting this old man beat y'all up like this? You guys have multiple cuts on your bodies, and not a single person was able to put a bruise on his face. This is quite disappointing. How can you guys call yourselves the best class in UA when you can't even defeat a person with a sword?"

I could tell Lida was upset by the sudden insult along with the hero killer for being called old. "Why don't you do it then? Since you are not afraid to kill each other," Lida siad. "So now you want help? Didn't you say earlier that you don't want his help? If you don't want his help, what makes you think I want to help?" As I said those words, I saw Lida getting upset, which made me laugh. "But, I will fight once both of you guys are paralyzed." "In that case," the hero killer licked the blood off of his sword and Shoto fell to the ground, next to Lida. "Why didn't you do that sooner?" "Because I was playing around and I was trying to put a show on for you, but I didn't meet your standard," the hero killer replied. I sighed with the events coming too fast and jumped to the ground and landed in front of Shoto and Lida. "You just can't let me relax."

*No One's P.O.V.*

Izuku put my hand on my hip and pulled out my sword. Hero killer properly grabbed his sword and put it in front of him. Izuku charged at the hero killer and swung his sword. The hero killer blocked the attack with his sword and pushed Izuku's sword down. Izuku lifted his sword up again and went for his wrist. The hero noticed what Izuku was doing, so he let go of his sword and let it fall. Izuku swung forward and the hero killer caught his sword with foot and pushed it up towards his hand and cut it. Izuku swung his sword at him and the hero killer was able to block it; making an X shape with their swords.

The hero killer began to grin at Izuku. The hero killer sent a kick towards Izuku and he was able to block it with his hand. Izuku pushed the kick away and did a round kick at the hero killer. The hero killer leaned back and Izuku went forward. The hero killer then kicked Izuku's back to make him fall to the ground. Hero killer turned his sword and struck downwards. Izuku rolled over before it hit his back and kicked the sword away. Izuku grabbed his sword and swung it back at the hero killer.

The hero killer jumped back to where his sword was and picked it up. "It's over for you," Hero killer said as he licked the blood off of his sword. Izuku got up slowly and stood there with no sign of being affected. "What? How are you doing this?" The hero killer asked. "I don't know, but something happened," Izuku replied. Izuku's eyes began to glow red and charged at The hero killer and continued to fight.