Chapter 33: Reunion

Everyone in class 1-a was stunned. They couldn't believe that Kaminari was back. Kirishima, Mina, and Sero ran to Kaminari and gave him a hug. "Kamibabe! We thought you wouldn't come back!" Mina yelled with happy tears in her eyes. "Yeah man!" Sero yelled. "Guys, relax. I am here now and that's all that matters, but...I have something to say," Kaminari said. The three moved away from Kaminari;giving him room to speak. "I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I betrayed you guys and I am sorry for letting my selfish desires get the best of me. The reason I did all of this is because I hated a certain pro hero for so long. How they treated my family and how he didn;t save my mother made me come up with assumptions on who everyone in the school would be. So I told them everything and worked for them before I came here...I miss my mother so much, and I was blinded by what I was doing...I thought I was doing the right thing, but as I was here and met all of you guys; it made me realize that not every future and preston pro heroes are bad...I just had bad luck...I am sorry again for everything and nothing can fix what I have done. If you guys don't trust me anymore, nor want to be my friends then I am okay with it. All I want is your forgiveness," Kaminari said

All of the students, except Touya and Izuku, felt bad for Kaminari. Because a pro hero failed to save his mother, he felt like his whole world was torn down. Kirishima walked over to Kaminari and gave him a big hug. "It's okay Kamibro, you have our forgiveness and you can still be our friend." Kaminari looked at Kirishima in shock. "W-what? Why? After everything I have done, you guys are giving me another chance," Kaminari asked. "Because you were hurting. I felt like your whole world was gone and you resulted to this. You can have our forgiveness and be our friend, but we won't be able to believe everything we say as much as we did before," Uraraka replied. "Thank you guys," Kaminari said as tears went down his eyes.

After everyone relaxed, Aizawa was able to make the announcements. "To make sure everyone knows, you guys can choose whose room who's and...that's all I have. You three can stay in here today, but you can't for the rest of the week. No one messes with me while I am sleeping." He says as he gets into his sleeping bag. "Is he always like this?" Izuku asked as he looked at everyone in the room. "Yup," The whole class says in unison.

The whole class talked to each other while Izuku and Touya were watching from the back. Shoto soon came over and talked to Touya. Soon, Shinso managed to escape from the group also, and talked to Izuku. While everyone was talking to each other, the bell rang. All of the students went to the cafeteria and grabbed their food. Once Izuku and Touya grabbed their food, they left the cafeteria without anyone noticing except Shinso and Shoto. They wanted to follow them, but they decided to give them their space.

Touya and Izuku made it up to the roof and were eating their food. They were talking to each other and laughing at different jokes. "So...when are you going to propose?" Izuku asked. I was planning on proposing to her this weekend," Touya replied. "That sounds like a good idea," Izuku said. "But I need your help," Touya said. "You know these kinds of things aren't my profession," Izuku said. "Based on what Mei told me how romantic you were when you asked her out, it says otherwise," Touya said as he lifted his eyebrows up repeatedly. "...So what?" Izuku asked. "So, can you help me?" Touya asked. "Fine~ Don't expect me to hold up a sign as if we are in highschool and asking a girl to prom," Izuku said as he took a bite out of his sandwich. "Don't worry, it's nothing like that. I just need a good place to do it," Touya said. "That's it?" Izuku asked. "Yup," Touya replied. "Okay, umm...I have to think about a place, but I will tell you tonight," Izuku said. "Thanks," Touya said.

After they had lunch and they went back to class, all of the students went back to their dorms. As class 1-a were walking into the dorms they noticed how clean it was. "Who cleaned?" Kirishima asked as he was looking around the place. "We did," Izuku said as he walked by. "I don't understand how you guys can live in a mess like that," Touya said as he crossed his arms. "It was bad," Sero said. "It was," Momo said. "And the kitchen was a mess as well. Do you guys have a chorus system or something?" Izuku asked and didn't receive an answer. Izuku sighed and walked to his room. "Where are you going?" Shinso asked. "I'm going to bed," Izuku replied. "This early?" Katsumi asked. Touya looked at Katsumi before he replied. "We both always go to bed before we go out at night and do our vigilante work. I work throughout the day, but he takes online school. He's used to having three hours of school instead of eight hours and moving around," Touya replied. "Hmm," Kaminari said.

It was the next day and it was training day. All of the students got into their hero costumes while Touya and Izuku got into UA's gym clothes. Instead of All Might having them do a hero exercise, they all are going to work on their own. Everyone is training their quirks except Izuku. The students noticed he wasn't doing anything. Shinso walked over to Izuku and asked him if he was okay. "Yeah, I am fine," Izuku replied. "Then why ar- oh that's right..." Shinso said as he remembered his quirk is dormant. "Actually, I have awakened my quirk," IZuku said. "Then why aren't you training for it?" Shinso asked. "Because Ai- dad doesn't know," Izuku replied. "Oh, well, we are bonding, so I think it will be a good idea to use it," Shinso suggested. "...okay," Izuku said as he got up.

Izuku looked around to see if he could find anything to use on until he came up with an idea. "Watch this." Shinso looked at Izuku and his eyes glowed red. Shinso was watching him until he heard someone yell. He looked over to see Aizawa floating in the air. "Uraraka! Release your quirk now!" Aizawa yelled. "I'm not doing that," Uraraka replied. "Then who is," Aizawa said. Touya noticed he was floating and looked over to see Izuku's eyes glowing red and chuckled. "What's so funny?" Kirishima asked and everyone looked at Touya with a confused look. "Eraserhead, why don't you ask your two sons," Touya said. They all look over to see Izuku's eyes glowing red and giggling along with Shinso. Aizawa couldn't believe it..."Izuku, your quirk has awoken..." "Yup," Izuku said. "...I'm glad it did, but can you put me down now," Aizawa asked. "Okay," Izuku said as he put Aizawa down gently. "How long have you known your quirk has awoken?" Aizawa asked. "Since the attack with the sludge monster. "I wish you had told me sooner," Aizawa said. "Ehh, I wanted to surprise you," Izuku said.

After the training, they went back to the dorms. Everyone walked into the room except Shoto and Touya. "Why can't I go- why are you putting a blind fold on me?" Touya asked. "I have a surprise for you" Shoto said as he was putting the blindfold on Touya. "What's inside?" Touya asked. "Come on," Shoto said as he was guiding Touya inside the dorm. He guided him to the couch while everyone was standing around him. "Alright...take your blindfold off," Shoto said. Touya took the blindfold off and saw the three people he thought he would never see...his family.

Fyumi launched herself onto Touya with tears in her eyes. "I missed you Touya!" Touya wrapped his arm around Fyumi while rocking her side to side. "I missed you too," Touya replied. Fyumi let go of Touya and he got up as he walked to Natsu. "Hey little bro," Touya said. Natsu didn't say anything, but hugged Touya. He had tears streaming down his eyes and Touya could feel them. Touya smiled to himself and hugged him back. After a minute or two, they both released and Touya looked at their mom. "Hey mom...Look, I am s-" Before he could finish his sentence, his mom gave him a big hug. "You don't need to apologize for what you did...I'm just glad I got you back," Rei said. Touya smiled to himself and he felt his eyes starting to water up.

The four of them all talked to each other, shed tears, and caught up with each other. The students all left the dorms to give them space, and they were hanging out. While everyone was having fun, Izuku still had something on his mind...What to do with the twins. He reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone, and dialed a number. He waited until a female voice came in. "Hello?" "Hey," Izuku replied. "Who is this?" "It's Izuku," Izuku replied. "....Izu?" "Yup, hey Aunt Mitsuki," Izuku said. "Hey Izuku! How are you?" Mitsuki asked. "I am doing well. How about yuor self?" Izuku asked. " I am doing well," Mitsuki replied. "I waned to call and see if I can come over," Izuku requested. "Of course," Mitsuki said.