MY FRIENDS BECOME HASHIRA FOR SEVEN SECONDS - KNY

"Get up."

"Hey! Come on!"

"He's waking up!"

"Come on, bastard."

"Wakey...Hey."

"Come on!!"

"How long are you gonna sleep?! Get up already!" the voices became clear as his maroon eyes snapped open, his body pulsing in pain. His gaze wandered upwards, ten people standing before him. "The Hashira are now present!"

Kamado Tanjiro was a sixteen year old male whose sister had become a demon, yet continued to grasp onto her humanity. It was a rare occurrence, hence why a meeting was required among the hashira. In total, there were twelve of these people at the moment. They were the highest ranking demon slayers, two were not present at the meeting as where we are now.

Hashira? What's the Hashira? Tanjiro had wondered, his expression akin to panic as he observed his surroundings. Who were these people? Where was he? A woman stepped forward, a slightly taller male stepping up next to her, a scowl etched into his features. The two adorned black hair, the female's hair seemingly dipped in purple.

"This is the headquarters of the demon hunters." the woman hummed, hauntingly smiling.

The male beside her spoke up tiredly. "You're on trial right now, Kamado." Tanjiro flinched at the harshness in the tired male's voice.

"Kamado-kun, don't mind him. This is Martinez Virgil. He's a demon hunter such as us-" the shorter female was interrupted when the male glared at her, scooting away.

"There is no need for a trial here! Protecting demons is clearly a violation of conduct! We can deal with this ourselves, we'll decapitate every demon!" a loud boisterous voice had boomed.

The flame hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro.

A short woman adorning blonde and wild pink hair shot up from her sitting position, a large grin on her face. "I'm bored, I'm leaving, by-" Virgil snatched the collar of her uniform, keeping her from running away.

"We still have to wait for that idiot, remember-?" the male had hissed.