SOMETHING THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A KNY X READER

The wind furiously gyrated past an irked pinkette whom's piercing glare shot through the silvernette before him

The wind furiously gyrated past an irked pinkette whom's piercing glare shot through the silvernette before him. The night was growing brighter as the two stayed in place for a mere moment.

"...Why the fuck are you here, you filth?" the tattooed man snarled, irritation lacing the undertone of his voice.

The aforementioned silver haired man whom the inquiry was directed at, pouted. "Akaza-dono, I thought you'd be happy to see me... I even finished my business early to come see you, since you were in the area and all." he'd falsified.

Akaza, as he'd been referred to, grit his teeth, deciding to drop the subject for the time being. "Ugh, whatever. I need to find shelter, you can stay out here and burn for all I care." he had monotonously grumbled, seemingly disappearing in an instant, the silvernette following shortly after.

"Akaza-dono, that's so mean!" Douma squalled, catching up with the other's inhuman speed without a seedling of effort. The pinkette's expression contorted into a grimace, piqued with his pursuer's suffocating, glacial presence.

Time skip

The two stood outside a small, traditional Japanese house, a small garden with herbs and foods growing besides it. The area looked quite well kept, almost as if someone lived there, however no aura or other signs of life were present. They couldn't ponder on the matter too long however, due to the sky maturing too brightly for their safety.

They entered the structure, alert. The curtains that casted over the windows were already closed, as if the owner of the home was expecting them. Douma drew out a breath, smirking mischievously. "Akaza-dono, are you scared of an empty house~?" the silvernette teased, the pinkette's stomach bubbling with rancor.