ROMANTIC KILLER X READER PART TWO

⇉𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘

⇉𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨 had returned only half an hour later, you already having awoken from your.... Forced nap. So, despite having been dragged into such an undesirable situation, you still rathered having to deal with something this stupid than going back to your caretaker.

It seemed the girl had met her first planned love interest. She had given you a brief description and mentioned that she absolutely wrecked his phone as you set up your belongings in your new room. It was funny actually.

However, a new problem had arisen.

Your caretaker, upon discovering that your new stay would be within walking distance, signed you up to attend the public school before you'd even left to go live there. You were going to accompany Anzu to class the next day.

You were convinced that this was plot convenience.

Everything was.

The wizard had also, unfortunately, taken an immediate liking to you. "So... You said your name was... Riri?"

"Yep!" it chirped. You sighed in exhaustion, your head still sore from being slammed into a wall.

⇉𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗬𝗢𝗨 and Anzu stood outside the house, the girl locking the door as you awkwardly tugged at the collar of your uniform.

This'd be your first time attending in-person school since the incident.

"As long as I avoid getting involved, it's all good, right?" Anzu unintentionally voiced her thoughts aloud.

"Maybe, but you're kinda late seeing as you and Riri forced me into the situation."

"Hey! I said I was sorry! And who's Riri?!"

"The wizard. And if you were sorry then you wouldn't have left me alone after I got knocked out." you sneered bitterly, unhappy that she'd just ditched you the day before.

"Good morning, (name)! And Anzu I guess..." Riri cheered, emerging from behind Anzu's head.

They're back.

"Alright, you two! Time to march on into school!" Riri froze in shock as Anzu grasped your upper arm before bolting in the direction of the subway station.

You and Anzu weren't walking there as Riri had suggested.

⇉𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗙 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣

"𝗪𝗛𝗬 are you following us, huh?" Anzu groaned, the two of you walking down the stairs into the subway.

"Not to worry, no one but the two of you can see me. (name) was an accident. A happy accident!" Riri chirped. You deadpanned.

"That's what we're worried about, Riri." you muttered, your posture slouched.

"We'll look crazy if people think the two of us are talking to the air." Anzu added.

"Don't worry about that, either."

You worried about that.

"Whenever either of you are talking to me, everyone else is seeing an illusion. So they won't notice."

"Then how was I able to see you at first?" you raised a brow in question.

"I didn't put up the illusion fast enough..."

"Figures. You're so annoying though so I'll probably just ignore you and talk to (name)." Anzu grumbled.

"Win-win either way, you'd be conversing with a love interest."

Anzu then abruptly grasped your shoulders. "(name), promise me you won't fall in love with me! We can't let that thing win."

You scoffed. "I don't think that'll be a problem seeing as you literally ditched me yesterday."

"I said sorry!" she whined.

"However, young lady!" Riri then harshly bashed their wand into the girl's knees, causing her to trip down the stairs while still holding your shoulders.

Both of you plummeted downwards.

Somehow, you'd ended up sprawled out on your back, the girl straddling you whilst still clenching your shoulders. You let out a groan at the impact.

Riri settled beside your head. "You mustn't underestimate my magic." The female choked at your position, you being blank-faced, unimpressed.

"But come on! That wasn't really magic at all!!" she yelled.

"Wow. You must really like it right there, huh?" you blankly remarked, mostly to convince her to get off you. Riri poofed away as Anzu scrambled to release you from underneath her, sending herself crashing to the floor beside you.

A blonde-haired male stopped, stepping back to avoid stepping on your face. Anzu looked horror-stricken as you nonchalantly sat up, peering over your shoulder at the newcomers. The male adorned the exact same uniform as you and Anzu.

The female turned her head away from both you and the blonde, sweat rolling down her face. You stood, dusting yourself off. Yet another male with the same uniform walked out from behind the blonde, his bangs draping over the right side of his face.

He looked sweet.

"Huh? You okay? What happened?" his gaze fell on Anzu who remained on the ground. You noticed how disturbed the blonde seemed.

Did he see the position you and Anzu were in?

No, it looked like genuine discomfort.

Perhaps a trauma trigger?

You knew plenty about those.

Oh! The blonde matched the description Anzu gave you the day before!

Hah! Anzu broke his phone!

"Jeez, Tsukasa. Don't just stand there. Give her a hand." the other male commented. You noted how the blonde's breath quivered.

And Anzu's initial shock but whatever.

"Oh, that's okay! I'm totally fine!' the redhead stood without issue as you remained expressionless.