PONY TOWN ADVENTURES

"Yuna, help me clean up! Nat's coming over!" Zero demanded quietly, his silver eyes narrowed with an unspoken threat

"Right! Right!" the female hummed, uncaring of Zero's warning of a glare; instead picking up a broom and sweeping the floor, covering any traces of struggle.

The taller of the duo suddenly stood, plucking a pile of bones from his fireplace; dusting ash off of them before darting out the front door to hide them in the surrounding greenery. He then ushered himself back inside his home. "I hid them with the remains of the last victim." he'd chortled, a seemingly innocent, despite the context, smile crossing his vistage.

Nat skeptically eyed the pile of bones and human skulls that were carelessly hidden behind the blueberry bushes planted in Zero's front yard as she arrived outside the said male's home.

The darker colored female cautiously entered the building, glancing outside the window where the other two had left their last enemy.

"Nat, stop eyeing the remains of people- I mean the decor." Zero huffed, sweat rolling down his temple as he awkwardly averted eye contact.

Yuna scoffed, a smirk on her lips. "Decor? Please, that was my neighbor-"

Zero's eyes went wide in alarm, his hands clamping over her mouth. "Yuna! Hush!!"

Anon wearily backed away as the two argued. Those two definitely killed someone. "I just wanna go home..." she muttered, slowly making her way back to the door; the two's gazes snapping over to her in unison.