KINDERGARTEN!! KNY X READER

You scowled, your mother dragging you by the arm into the building

You scowled, your mother dragging you by the arm into the building. "Mommy, I don't wanna be here!" you complained, struggling against her grip. Your mother scoffed.

"(y/n), my new job makes it so I can't watch you, so I enrolled you into daycare. Deal with it, stop being a wimp." the woman barked, a narrow glare crossing her features. "And maybe you'll actually make friends unlike your brother."

"Nii-san is cool! What do you mean??" you whined.

"(Y/n), you're six, your brother is twenty. Of course I don't want you spending time with him, he's been influencing you heavily! You're not an adult!" she argued.

"But mommy! Nii-san helps me talk, he taught me naughty words- I mean school words-" you attempted to fend for your brother.

She growled curses under her breath before dragging you into a room, a moody looking ravenette waiting inside. "Is this the young (l/n)?" the man questioned, earning a nod from your mother. "Hello little (l/n), I'm your new caregiver, Mr. Kibutsuji." the man introduced himself, leaning over to offer his hand for a handshake.

Your face felt hot, he looked like one of those pretty teenager boys. "You're hot." you had blurted out, your mother harshly smacking the back of your head.

The male chuckled before clearing his throat, "While I am very flattered young (l/n), I'm afraid I'm way too old for you. I'm around your mother's age." he informed while you pouted, rubbing your head where you were struck. He smiled before continuing, "However there are children here between the ages of five and eight if you'd like to make friends."

Your frown creased into a snarl, "I already have a friend! His name is Yutta! He's my big brother! Everyone else sucks ass- Ow!" Your mother had struck you once again.

Kibutsuji sighed, standing up. "Here, I'll go get one of the children to show you around, he's quite nice so I'm sure you'll get along with him." The man monotonously uttered, seemingly having drained his social battery just by speaking with you for thirty seconds.

Shortly, he came back with a burgundy haired boy following closely behind him. "This is Tanjiro, Tanjiro, this is (y/n), I need you to show it around."

Did this guy just refer to you as an it??? How dare he! You glared at the tall man, your mother deciding it was time for her to leave. Gasp! Your mother abandoned you too?! Tanjiro smiled, approaching your distracted form before taking your hand and attempting to lead you somewhere.

You jolted, your (e/c) gaze snapping over to the other six year old. Who gave him permission to hold your hand?! Only your nii-san and mommy were allowed to hold your hand! You roughly tore your hand away. "Hey! No touching asswipe!"

Tanjiro turned back to face you, confusion painted over his face before he smiled in understanding, unaware of the insult you'd spouted at him. "Oh, okay! Follow me, I'm gonna show you my fwends!" the boy declared, grinning like he had not a care in the world, this boy had not yet been tainted by the frustrations this earth held.

You rolled your eyes, you were way above these children, you were mature and adultish. You were a god compared to these brats- "I think it's snack time, I have leftover snacks to share with you!" The boy had exclaimed.

"Okay!" your attitude took an abrupt turn.