MONOMANIA - YANSIM X READER

₊❏❜ ⋮𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮 ⌒❜

V! Yansim x Reader!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, an idiot somehow manages to attract not only a yandere, but an entire school to their being.

The peculiar ravennette sauntered down the hall, her eyes downcast. Ayano, an empty husk of a human being who had yet to experience the wonders of emotion and life. For as long as she could remember, she'd always felt empty, incomplete even. Like a part of her was missing. This hollow feeling had dominated her life. She had never been able to feel anything else.

Her world had always been cold, dark, silent. Her mother had been exactly like her when she was a child. However, when her mother had met her father, everything had changed. He'd brought warmth, color, and life into her world. He made her complete.

Her mother had mentioned something along the lines of someone opening those walls upon meeting her. Someone who'd cure her, fix her, save her. Ayano had spent her entire life waiting for the day in which she would meet the person who would complete her. It was the only thing for her to look forward to.

It was her only reason to live.

She ignored the sound of hushed giggles and childish banter, making her way down the hall until a particularly harsh impact met her side, knocking her to the floor. "Oh shit! Sorry about that! Here!" a hand was held out before her, an offer to help her to her feet. Something inside of her demanded that she accept it, spurring her to do so.

The moment she made eye contact with the person, everything brightened, their (e/c) eyes sending a tingling sensation down her spine. Bright fuzzy bubbles surrounded their very being, a harmonious chime swirling throughout the air. This, this was her person, the person that completed her. It was as if she had opened her eyes for the first time.

She felt....

Alive.

That is, until a brunette boy hurried towards the (h/c) haired teen, taking them by the shoulders with a worried expression. "(y/n)-san! Are you alright? I didn't mean to shove you that hard!" the male had cried out. So, their name was (y/n)? Ayano perked up, subtly glaring at the rambling boy.

"Jeez Taro, calm down will you? Apologize to her!" (y/n) huffed, gesturing towards an internally seething Ayano. Taro, as (y/n) had called him, looked at her with a monotonous expression, mumbling an incomprehensible 'sorry' before dragging (y/n) away.

Written by myself, @Anonymous_Creator8, and @ReeKeeHee

And possibly other people

But this was written a looooong time ago