KOMI CAN'T COMMUNICATE X READER PART TWO

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

The next morning you hefted out a sleepy sigh, your precious gel pen and an empty notebook sandwiched under your arm as you climbed the stairs. You were going to throw away your perfect chance of being a friendless asshole just because you felt bad for the 'pretty girl' of the school. How chivalrous.

"-in no time at all!" a voice had chirped from the staircase above. You paused midstep, it was 'read the room' guy, Tandan was it? No, it was something like Tadano. The boy's comment was left with silence.

You then continued up the staircase to see Tadano stop; the boy having been about to speak but stopping at the sight of you. "Actually... Komi, I wanted to ask you something..." you'd muttered, turning to face the quiet girl who stood opposite of the male. At your words, she perked up. "Here, for you." you held out the notebook and pen to the female.

She froze, seemingly becoming a statue. "Komi?" Tadano had voiced, concerned.

You cleared your throat, "Think of it as a token of friendship. Feel free to use it for communication or notes or whatever else it could be used for..." you'd grumbled, slowly inching your way around them after having forcibly shoved the items into her arms. The two stared at you in utter shock as you fled.

----

You sat at the front of the classroom once again, your gaze following the movement of a suspicious girl in your class. The more you observed her, the creepier vibes she gave off.

Your eyes widened a fraction when Tadano suddenly approached the girl and her group.

"Hey! Uh, hello." the boy raised his hand as if he were about to wave, "Excuse me. Yamai?"

Oh, so that was 'creepy' girl's name.

The group suddenly froze, silence awkwardly wafting throughout the preoccupied space. Yamai, as she'd been called, turned to face the boy with a sparkling smile, obviously fake according to your observations. "Hmm? What do you want, Tadano?"

You had a feeling that Tadano was going to get kidnapped or something.

"Well, you see, Komi wants to make some new friends." Was Tadano an idiot? Saying that wasn't going to gather a positive reaction. You readied yourself to intervene. "So..."

Yamai stepped forward, threateningly grasping his shoulders with a sickly sweet smile. She leaned in to whisper in his ear, though you couldn't hear what was said, you could tell it wasn't a good moment for Tadano.

The female then leaned backward, sliding her hands off the boy's shoulders as she smiled innocently. You were already walking over to help Tadano.

"Hey, Tadano, are you and Komi available for lunch?" you didn't give him a chance to answer before you harshly grabbed his sleeve and dragged him back over to Komi.

You and the boy sulked, you tiredly shoveling rice into your mouth as Tadano buried his face in his hands. Komi quietly ate her food, before momentarily setting it down. Her optics landed on you.