DREAMRAIN - OBEY ME X READER

▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄

┆➤꒦꒷𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦×𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧⿻×

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

In which a sleep-deprived gamer is forced into a student exchange program.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

꒦꒷ᶻᵉʳᵒ𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐍|✨

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Depictions of violence, cursing, and spoilers.]

"Hey! What the hell was that for L3vi-chan?!" you'd screeched, leaning to the left as you repeatedly hit Ⓐ on your controller. Your game avatar flung itself into your online friend's avatar, dealing four hearts of damage.

"Hey! I said sorry!!" he screamed into his headset microphone, maneuvering his game character away from yours. "Do that again and I'll steal your Viewtube subscription money!!" he'd threatened.

"Hah?! You wouldn't!" you glared at your screen, gritting your teeth.

"I wou- Hey! Get out of my room! Can't you see I'm gaming with my friend, you scumbag?!" your friend had yelled, obviously referring to someone else.

"You have friends?" someone unfamiliar had replied to his inquiry. "I thought 3D people were disgusting to you?"

"Of course I have friends, you money grubbing idiot! LUCIFERRRR!!! MAMMON'S IN MY ROOM-" you blankly stared at your screen, listening as sounds of a scuffle sounded from the other side of the connection. Was it his brother again? Probably.

The connection was severed, the screams of frustration swapped with white noise as his game avatar was booted from the game. Oh, they must have toppled over onto his gaming set. That'd be a pain to fix.

You sighed, shutting off your console and yawning. How long had it been since you'd slept? You weren't sure. Groaning, you stood, looping your headphones around your neck. Dream-rain was a fun game, it was addictive in fact. Though, that only meant more late nights you failed to fall asleep during. Nightmares were a bitch, huh?

You ventured to your kitchen, scowling when met with an empty fridge. You were hangry now. Scoffing, you threw on your shoes, stomping your way out of your apartment. While hurriedly shuffling down the stairs towards the lobby, you began feeling dizzy. Had it really been that long since you ate? You really needed to take better care of yourself.

Your vision began to blur, your body swaying. You'd barely processed the pain that stemmed from your trip down the staircase. Finally, everything went black.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

꒦꒷ᶻᵉʳᵒ𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐍|✨

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗᵒ ᵉˣⁱᵗ ꒦꒷𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦×𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧⿻×?

┆[𝚢𝚎𝚜] [𝚗𝚘]

➤[𝙮𝙚𝙨] [𝚗𝚘]

𝘓𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝘓𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝘓𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨...

E̵̬̚͝r̸͓̓r̶̡̳̗̹͗̋̌͌̓͗̌̓͝o̴̢̰̱̮̖͕͎͕̤̬̓ŕ̸͎͔̬̤͎̕.̸̲̜͉͈̟͖͑̓͌̆́̌

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.