001

Baby while we're young we should just have fun.

While we're young-Jhené Aiko 💕

Lelani's POV

"bro desi you about to piss me offff." i whined as my best friend pulled me to the front of the deli not letting me get my chop cheese.

"lani chillll you gon get yo fucking chop cheese i'm just tryna see somebody real quick." she said in an aggravated tone.

"and you need me here for what? and who the hell you tryna see?"i said as i rolled my eyes.

"it's this fine ass nigga who usually come in here at this time but ion know where he attt and ima talk to him today so i need yo support." she said eagerly waiting for the door to open.

"so you never even talked to the nigga?" i said looking at her like she was dumb. she cussed me out as i laughed. finally we heard the bells ring as the door opened and she nudged my shoulder. we walked over to the boy who was soon followed by two other boys laughing until they saw us.

"heyy" desii said to the first boy. "wassup" the first boy replied. i wasn't really worried about them because one of the boys behind him was sizing me up and we made eye contact for what seemed like forever. he broke eye contact when he got a call and told the other boys he'd be right back.

damn that nigga was fine as fuck.

"im desanii but you can call me desii and this is my best friend lelani but you can call her-" desii said as i cut her off before she could say my nickname "you can call me lelani" i said and nudged desii's arm.

"oh well im notti, this ddot, and dd the one who just walked out" the first boy replied and lightly smiled.

"desii can i go get my chop cheese now, im mad hungry" i said as i tapped my foot. she rolled her eyes and said "yes bro ion care no mo." she laughed as i walked away but was quickly followed by ddot.

"wassgood" he said as we walked "hey" i said in a confused tone. "i gotchu whatchu want?" he said with a smile, "oh hell yeah we gon get along good" i said as we both laughed.

i told him my order, we got our food & then we
went back to the others. desii and notti was being all flirty and dd was standing there aggravated.

"cmon yall let's go these hoes a dub" dd said and rolled his eyes. and to think i thought that nigga was fine.

"what the fuck dd?" notti sighed as we all looked at him angrily.

"mane he trippin, mama what's yo number ima hit you up later." notti said to desii. she gave him her number and we all said bye as they left with dd still giving me a death stare.

Notti's POV

"dd what the fuck bro?" i asked as we walked back to our house in an irritated tone.

"what you mean nik?" he asked confused.

"bro why the hell did you called them some hoes, you acting mad dumb right now, what the fuck is goin on withchu?" ddot chimed in.

"y'all know my girl be trippin i told her what was goin down and she was doing the most talm bout some 'oh so you with some smoochies ight bet' so we had to go" dd said explaining the situation.

"ight but you ain't have to be disrespectful bout it" i said as we walked inside the house and started texting desii.

unknown
wsp desiiiii. 💙

desiii. 🫣
who dis? 😂

unknown
damn how many niggas numbers you got td?

desiii. 🫣
oh heyyyyyy nottiiii. 😭💕

unknown was changed to notti. 🤭
to be continued..