004

you thought i was feeling you?

munch-ice spice. 😉

LEILANI'S POV

i really don't feel like doin this lil dumbass video, but buba my brother so i guess i'll do this for him.

"LANI HURRY UPPP BROO" buba yells at me from his room. "ESPERAR ESPERAR" i yelled back tying my jordan's. "BRO YOU KNOW ION KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN" buba yells with an attitude.

i grab my phone, charger, wallet, and lipgloss and run downstairs.

"take some pictures of me real quick" i say stopping buba from getting in the car. "oh my gawd bruh damn i got people waiting for me to come pick them up and it's already 12:45" he said aggravatedly.

"well if you shut the hell up and take my pictures we'll be on time" i say handing him my phone. "just spam the button and ima do some different poses" i said fixing my hair. "i know nigga" he said rolling his eyes.

i do a bunch of different poses infront of the camera. then i grab my phone from buba and we hop in his car.

we drive for about 20 minutes which is way too fucking long for a video but whatever. while we driving i look at all through all the pictures that buba took and i choose my favorite one and decided to post it since ian posted in a while.

 while we driving i look at all through all the pictures that buba took and i choose my favorite one and decided to post it since ian posted in a while

@theylove.leilani
you do you & i'll do it better. 🤷🏽‍♀️🧡

liked by: @nottiosama, @sugarhillddot, @buba100x, and 12k more

comments:
@buba100x: sistaaaa. 🤞🏾💙
^@theylove.leilani: big broo. 🤞🏽💕

@sugarhillddot: twin ate ts up. 💯🤞🏽
^@theylove.leilani: preciate it twinn. 🫶🏽

@nottiosama: 🤟🏾💙!
^@theylove.leilani: 🤞🏽💕.

@ddosama: yall she really ain't allat. 😂
^@theylove.leilani: if i'm not allat why you on my shit?

@leilanilover: too fineee
^@theylove.leilani: thank you bookieee.
load more...

nah that nigga dd got me tight as fuck. he mad dayroom for getting on my shit talm bout some i'm not allat like he not a fucking leg.

we finally pull up to a building and i see the last person i would wanna see sitting outside. dd sitting outside on a step with ddot on one side and notti on the other.

they all get in the car and we drive to a spot where we can park and shoot the video. "what's good twin" i say turning around and daping ddot up trying to break the silence. "wassup twinnnn" he says obviously high. "wassup nottiiiiiiiii" i said dragging out his name. "wassgood sissssss" he said dapping me up. buba sets the camera up and hitting the record button.

thats when buba started doin the most. as always.

to be continued...

yeahhh i left y'all on a cliffhangerrr. 😘 but how y'all feel about dd changing his attitude towards us? 😒