020

sorry for any mistakes ! 😬

DAVID REYES

Harlem, NY
July 30th
Tuesday

🎶 Going through things, you know it can get tough Can I count on you? Can I count on you? 🎶

"i don't want you to gooooo" i said tightening my grip around her waist.

"dd i have tooooo, they miss me" she said trying to get out of my grip but i wasn't letting up, i was going to miss her way more than they miss her.

"don't go out and get no niggas, my trigger finger been real itchy" i said truthfully because if she was to speak to another nigga he'd be in somebody bio and on somebody shirt.

"it's okay, i'll be back at 5 and you can help me pick an outfit, cmon" she said tapping my arms signaling for me to let go.

"okay but ima make you wear a shirt with my face on it" i said allowing her to get up then following her into her closet as she laughed.

"wear these shorts" i said handing her some blue jean shorts and covering my eyes.

"you can uncover your eyes now" she said now wearing the shorts that i picked out.

"hell nah take them bullshit ass shorts off" i said looking at the shorts on her butt, they barely covered her up.

"why these cute" she said turning around in her full body mirror admiring her self.

"put these on" i said lightly pushing her out the mirror and handing her some black jean shorts.

"nah i think ima wear these" she said getting back in the mirror.

"you ca wear em if you stay here wit me in that bed" i said grabbing her waist and pulling her closely.

"boy get the fuck" she said grabbing the black shorts and turning me around.

"these better" she said causing me to turn around and look at her.

"yeah they coo i guess" i said starring at her with lustful eyes.

"yeah yeah, i know i look fine as fuck right now" she said tying her shoes as she headed to the restroom i'm guessing to do her hair.

_________________________

by the time she was done with her hair it was around 2:45 so that meant ddot and notti were close.

"this cute" she said showing me a mirror picture she just took not too long ago.

"yeah, you pretty as fuck lei lei" i said admiring the picture then admiring her.

"thank youu" she said as we made eye contact.

we stayed silent for a while just starring in each others eyes when i decided to say fuck it and began leaning in.

"FUCK YALL DOIN UP IN HERE" ddot yelled as he busted through the door of leilani's room.

"niggas can't knock no more" i said mugging both of them as they laughed.

"leilani you suck" notti said pulling out a stack of cash and taking out a couple of bills and handing it to ddot.

"uhh what" she said starring blankly at the ddot and notti

"we made a bet to see if yall was gon kiss before yo first day of school start" notti started "you just cost me $200" he ended rolling his eyes.

"nigga we ain kiss" i said jerking my head back. "a nigga can't get no play wit yall around" i said shaking my head.

"you wasn't gon get no play anyways boo" leilani said laughing. "cmon yall let's go" she said walking towards her door.

i mugged her as ddot and notti argued over the money that notti had just gave ddot.

"byeeeeee dd" she said walking back over to me as i pulled her into a hug. looking over at them arguing realizing they weren't paying attention to us i firmly grabbed her ass making sure neither of them saw.

"i'll see you later" i said as i let go and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"cmon yall and give notti his damn money back" she said walking out with notti and ddot following her.

i gotta have her.

________________________________

hey yall ! 😘

thoughts on this chapter ??

lmk what yall think gon happen ?

ima prolly update later or tmr 🥰 on my active shiiii