003

even when the sky come fallin, even when the sun don't shine i got faith in you & i, so put your pretty little hand in mine.

Sure Thing- Miguel 🫶🏾

LEILANI'S POV

as me and desii are walking back home all she can talk about is how fine notti is, how much they got in common, how funny he is and i really don't wanna hear that shit so i just zone her inlove ass out.

what really blows me is that they ain't even together and she doin all this. i'm never gon hear the end of it if they get together.

we finally arrive at my house we say our goodbyes and i walk into my house. i run up the stairs to try and avoid my brother who is always tryna get me to do videos with him but he was waiting for me at the top of the stairs.

"what you want buba" i say in a irritated tone even though i already knew what he was gon say. "you need to be in one of my videossss, ima put you onnn lil girl" he said exaggerating his words.

i bust out laughing and said "oh hell no, you tripping forreal forreal". "cmonnnn i'll pay you bro" he says basically begging me. "okay brooo now leave alone lil nigga" i say as i walk to my room.

i plug my phone up on the charger, get my clothes then head to my bathroom to take a shower & get ready to go to sleep cause i gotta record this dumbass video with buba.

DD'S POV

"what's good buba?" i say answering the phone while getting out the shower. "yooo my hearttt i'm doin a video tomorrow you down?" he said exaggerating his words.

"yeah i'm down, you gon come pick me up? and can i bring notti & ddot?." i say while putting my clothes on.

"yeah ima pick all y'all up so be ready at like 1. and you might wanna call yo girl and talk to her abt this video before she see dis ho" he says as he hangs up not letting me get another word out.

i decide to call crystal and just remind her that all these videos are for entertainment purposes cause she be trippin.

"heyy papi" crystal said making me cringe a little. "i just wanted to remind you that all of buba's videos are for entertainment type shii" i say as i get a notification from instagram.

*@THEYLOVE.LEILANI: so you js gon follow me & not text meee? thats craazyyy.*

"okay but why you telling me this?" she said obviously confused. "ion know buba ain't telling me what the video about but he told me to call you" i say smiling at the notification.

"okay just don't have no smoochies all up on you" she said with an attitude. "ight but it's nothing i can do if they is." i reply with an attitude.

"mhm whatever" she said smacking her lips. "ima hit you tomorrow tho", i say hanging up not waiting for a reply.

INSTAGRAM

@ddosama: mb, wsp tho.

@theylove.leilani:nahh it's all good. wyd?

@ddosama:shii nun. you?

@theylove.leilani: abt to take my ass to bed. i js wanted to text you before i went to bed.

@ddosama: ight goodnight. 💙

@theylove.leilani: gnn.