009

how can i lose if i'm already chose like?

bikini bottom- ice spice 😝

leilani's POV
1 week after her and notti had that lil talk (in the last chapter)

"yooo my heartttt" ddot said catching up to me while i was walking to this lil house party 'cause school start in 2 weeks.

"wassgood twinnn" i said dapping him up. "where notti atttt" i said dragging out the t, "him and dd on they way they prolly gon meet us there though"

"who invited dd ass" i said mugging at the thought of dd, "he used to fuck wit the girl who throwing the party and her delusional ass still stuck on him" ddot said laughing.

"sad forrealll, anywayss i was gon wait till we got to the party but take my pictures for me since you already here" i said pulling my phone out of my purse.

"ighh i gotchu" ddot said grabbing my phone.

"you can't take pictures for shitt" i said laughing "ima just use something i took at home".

"just hurry up so we can get to this party little girl" ddot said walking faster "boy i'm older than you" i said laughing catching up to him.

dd's POV

"notti hurry yo ass up brooo" i said scrolling through instagram waiting on notti to finish getting ready. "yo shut the fuck up and wait"

"man whatever" i said coming across leilani's new instagram post.

theylove.leilani
out the way. 💋

liked by: @sugarhilllddot, @jayklickin, and 2,567 others

@sugarhilllddot: twinn. ❤️
^@theylove.leilani: myhh. 🫶🏽

@jayklickin: 😍
^@theylove.leilani: preciate it. 🫶🏽

@de2live: laniii. 🖤
^@theylove.leilani: see you in a bitt. 🫶🏽

view all 2,164 comments

nah why jay all on her shit. and who is that de2live motherfucka. ian tryna stalk or nun but lemme go see who that is.

de2live "she say she gotta man i act deaf ion hear her" 🤷🏽

de2live
"she say she gotta man i act deaf ion hear her" 🤷🏽

liked by: @theylove.leilani, @crystal2fine, and 3,363 others

@theylove.leilani: deandreeee. 💘
^@de2live: ❤️🫣

@crystal2fine: yk them dreadheads do it the best. 😩
^@de2live: don't you fw that nigga dd 😂

view all 1,573 comments

yo what crystal grimey as fuck. fuck that nigga deandre rs.

"igh muddy im ready" notti said walking into my room.

"igh let's go" i said getting up and walking out my room.

fuck this shit we over.

time skip to when they all at the party 

me and notti step in the party and ole girl who throwing the party runs up to me and gives me a hug smellin like straight liquor ion even remember her name fr. crystal spots me and ole girl from a far and pushes through a big group of people to get to us.

"dd what the fuck you think you doing" she yells causing a scene like always. ddot and leilani hear crystal over dramatic ass from across the party and come to where we are.

"being single cause obviously that's what you wanna do bro" i said calmly removing the girl off of me. "dd what the fuck do you mean" she yells. "ian gon do this wit you right here right now bro, just know we done" i say about to walk away when i feel an arm grab me.

it's leilani. "at least take her somewhere private and tell her why y'all over, fuck is you on." she said acting like my mama.

"igh bro come on" i said as i took crystal to the bathroom.

"so what are you breaking up with me for" she said almost in tears.

fuck why she had to cry bro

"cause you grimey" i said trying not to sound mean cause if she cry ima get back with her and she know that.

"how papi" crystal said with a tear rolling down her face.

she gotta be doin this shit on purpose

"cause you get mad at me for you to even think i'm cheating" i said not looking at her "but you all on other niggas post talm bout you know the dreadheads do it the best, do it look like i got dreads bro." i said as i got slightly louder with ever word.

"pa i'm sorry you know i love you" she said attempting to pull me into a kiss. "move bro we over and that's final ion want you" i say pulling away.

i knew it was gon hurt her but i had to do it. but what was gon hurt her worst is what i was about to say next.

"i been wanting to break up witchu this just gave me a reason, i been cheating almost the whole time we been together i js don't want you" i said walking out the bathroom leaving her there.

GUESS WHOS BACK 🤭