013

she want gucci, louie, dior, prada, dent, chanel, balenci'

wicked witch- nardo wick ♨️

ddots POV

while we walking to dd and notti house leilani is loaded as fuckkk!!! she could barely stay on the sidewalk, she was all in the street and shi. so half way there i ended up putting her on my back cause she had almost got ran over and buba wouldn't have liked that shit in my opinion.

she not heavy but it's a lot to walk with extra weight on yo back while you high. so i told notti to take her but he was acting all high and mighty cause he was on the phone with desi. that shit pissed me off cause he see we about to go on this fucking floor if he ain't get her, even though i knew leilani was gon be mad at me i told dd to come get her off of me and to put her on his back.

leilani was mad as hell she was hitting the air and shit but let's be forreal them drunk baby hits is not doing shit. dd ended up getting her on his back even tho she was protesting it he was actually ok with it? i don't know these hoes confusing so i just stay out of it. "no .. stop let me goooo, i can walk" leilani said trying to get off of his back but dd wasn't letting her.

"leilani chill bro we almost there" notti said continuing to talk to desi. "stop moving before you fall and bust yo head open" dd said readjusting her on his back.

when we finally got to notti & dd house i go take a shower since i had some left over clothes over here already. when i got out i noticed that leilani had on the most familiar shirt on but i didn't really care so i just kept it pushin.

 when i got out i noticed that leilani had on the most familiar shirt on but i didn't really care so i just kept it pushin

dd's POV

when we get to the crib leilani is outta there. she was 'bout drunk as shit so while ddot took a shower and notti went to go talk to ole girl i gave her some water, a shirt, and some shorts.

"why you being so nicee" leilani said looking at me all cute and shit. " 'cause you drunk as shit and nobody else can take care of yo drunk ass" i said shaking my head. she looked at me confused then she pulled out her phone and started taking pictures of us and shit.

"aye chill" i said laughing and swatting the phone out my face. after laughing and talking for a while she drifted off to sleep but her phone was still unlocked..

shii i know i shouldn't have but.. fuck it.

deandre .🙃

might as well take a few flicks and make a couple tiktoks now

might as well take a few flicks and make a couple tiktoks now. man leilani gon be mad. shi i don't give a fuck tho. after i hear notti get out the shower, i get my towel and some clothes 'cause i can't get dressed in my room like i usually do 'cause of leilani ass.

after i got out the shower i got a cover from the hall closet, a pillow from my room and went to the couch. i don't know if she comfortable enough with me to sleep in the same bed and i gotta respect whatever boundaries she may or may not have.

my room right by the living room so around 2 in the morning i hear my name being called by leilani, it was all good cause i was still up. i get up and go to my room, honestly i forgot that i had texted ole dude off her phone.

"wassup lei" i said sitting by her. "nothing i'm hungryyyy and i know ddot and notti ain't gon wake up" she said sitting up.

"how you knew i was up" i said laughing. "i saw the light on your phone, why it's so bright" she said laughing and picking up her phone.

oh shit. i'm guessing that nigga deandre kept texting even after i stopped texting, like nigga take yo L and keep it pushing.

"dd what the fuck" she said showing me the phone. he was blowing her shit up ta bout some 'you better not be fucking him' 'send me the addy' and all that other bullshit. "mann.. send him the addy or tell him to send his" i said handing her phone back. "okkk.." she said hesitantly.

"he said he gon be here in 20 minutes" she said looking up from her phone

"he said he gon be here in 20 minutes" she said looking up from her phone. "igh fasho" i said about to walk back to the couch until she grabbed my arm. "wassup" i said turning around. "that give us enough time to cook something?" she said. i looked at her like she was stupid. "i told you i was hungry when i woke up and bitch i'm still mad at you cause why you text ole dude off my phone" she said hitting my arm.

"shi cause .. why not. but it don't give us enough time to cook i can doordash you something what you want? and don't forget it's like 2:45 so ain't nothing really open except for like pizza hut and kfc" i said pulling out my phone.

"ok well can i get kfccc?" she said laying back down. "fashoo what you want?" i said opening the doordash app. "can i just get chicken tenders and wtv come with it" she said closing her eyes. "what drink" i said starring at her.

(a/n: he on that stalker shii. 😭😭😭😭)

"just get me a lemonade" she said turing over my way. "igh i'll let you know when it gets here" i said walking back to the couch. "thank youuu" she said falling back to sleep.

around 25 minutes later someone banged on the door, and that shit did not sound like no doordash. ma dukes was working the overnight shift and wouldn't get home till around 2:30 pm the next day so i couldn't have been her and besides she got a key.

so it had to be deandre.

"OPEN THE DOOR PUSSY" he yelled, i put my shoes on and opened the door and then...

to be continued.

hehe hi guys how y'all feel abt this chapter or wtvvv new one coming sometime this month i swearrrrr.!!