012

i just pulled up in a benz, baby bring yo friends

face no book- heembeezy. ♿️

leilani's POV

i was about to pop him but he pulled me close and whispered in my ear talkin about some "stop playin wit me, i'll dick you down right now" he said as he let go with a ugly, sexy, confusing ass smirk on his face.

oou he make me so mad with his lil fine ass.

i give him the dirtiest look ever while slowly walking toward ddot.

"yeah yo girl the muddy so ima have to 'paaaaaass'" , i said playingly mocking him as him and dd laughed.

time skip: the video is over

as i was walking back to the car with buba i was stopped by dd and ddot annoying asses.

"aye come wit us it's a party goin on tonight and i heard that ho gon be deep" ddot said wrapping his arm around me while trying to get me away from buba. i quickly told buba i'd be home later and when he tried to protest me going but i reminded him that he has my location and i'll be fine.

while walking to the party that was around two blocks away. ddot got a call from this girl he talking to and walked ahead of us so they could talk privately or whatever leaving me and dd alone, behind him, ALONE..

i kept my head down trying not to talk to him. when suddenly my head is raised by my chin i look up to see dd. now he ain't the tallest but neither am i.

im only like 2 or 3 inches shorter than him so it's not really a big difference but big enough for me to slightly look up.

i quickly slapped his hand away because he had no business touching me like be so forreal.

"stop" he said facing me towards him. "nigga what you want" i said looking back down at my phone. "i'm tryna talk to you" he said taking my phone and putting it in his pocket.

"unt–" i started to try and tell him to give me my shit back cause let's be fr. "you still fucking with that nigga deandre" he asked making eye contact. "something like that" i said knowing damn well me and dre ain't talked in a hot minute. "fasho" he said giving me my phone back. "why" i asked curiously, "cause i heard he was fucking wit crystal, don't want you out here looking like a dummy cause you be around me and that's a bad look" he explained.

"he fuck with crystal? how yk?" i asked. "look" he said pulling out his phone and pulling up crystals story

 "look" he said pulling out his phone and pulling up crystals story