024

sorry any mistakes ! 😬

LEILANI ROWEN

Harlem, NY
August 14th
Wednesday

"you and dd still not talkin" notti asked after pausing cuban links by rod wave and kevin gates, as i combed his hair while he decided on what hairstyle he wanted

"what you over here being messy for" i said in rollies voice while running the comb through his wet hair.

"y'all need to get like me and my wife" he smiled at desi through the phone while she slept. they haven't even been together for a month and they are already my favorite couple. they're both very mature and genuinely seem like they ready for a relationship. i wasn't gon let them know that though.

"y'all make me sick" i said taking the blunt from ddot who was caked up on the phone with myra. i don't know who told them i was the neighborhood hairstylist but ima still get them right, can't have them out here lookin a mess cause chile they been lookin a mess.

"mane what the fuck he want" notti said in aggravation seeing dd's call interrupting him and desi's call.

"let me call dd off yo phone" he said as he declined dd call.

"here you gotta unblock 'stupid fuck nigga #2', i don't know if i'm blocked or not though" i said tossing him my phone.

"you wrong as fuck dude, that boy been tryna contact you for the longest, i had to convince him yo phone was broke or some shit" notti said shaking his head as he looked for dd's number.

"i'm not wrong as nothing, he didn't let me explain myself and got mad that's not my fault, i'm not finna let nobody disturb my peace like that especially since we wasn't even together and you wrong as fuck for lying to that boy knowing he was blocked not me, and stay still" i said adjusting his head.

"clocked" myra said through the phone.

"and did" i said turning baddies east on my TV.

"she ain't clock shit, both of y'all shut up" notti said calling dd as me, myra, and ddot laughed.

"leilani bro i miss you so bad, not even on no simp shit but i ain slept a full night in i don't know how long. i was wrong as fuck for laughing in yo face and calling you jealous. them other hoes ain nothing compared to you and ion want them i want you, i ain't never said that but i want you bro, just talk to me, i miss yo touch, yo smile, yo laugh, yo presence, and everything you come with." dd immediately said after he answered the call on the first ring.

"uh" i said hanging up the phone from notti's hand trying to process what he just said as notti and ddot both blankly stared at me.

"fuck wrong witchu dude" notti said popping my leg.

"DESI NOTTI HIT ME" i yelled into his phone waking her up. she is the lightest sleeper i know, couldn't be me.

"notti don't be hitting my best friend the fuck" she said sleepily.

"she hung up in dd face when he was expressin his feelings" notti said rolling his eyes, ole sassy ass

"lani girl what the fuck" desi said fully getting up.

"call him back" i said feeling bad for hanging up in his face, even thought i ain't believe a word he had just said it was wrong to hang up in his face.

"here" notti said handing me the phone.

"h-hello" i said awkwardly as i heard the phone answer.

"leilani.. did you hang up in my fucking face" dd said with aggravation all in his voice.

"that was notti.." i lied.

"well did you hear what i said" dd said getting back on topic.

"yeah, i heard you i just don't believe it.. no shade" i said as notti and ddot damn near snapped their necks to mug me.

"fuck you mean you don't believe it, if it came out my mouth it's true" he said causing me to roll my eyes even though he couldn't see.

"just cause it came out your mouth doesn't mean it's true.." i said as everyone mugged me including the motherfuckers on the phone.

"so you don't believe nothing i just said" dd said in a shaky tone.

"you want me to be honest or lie" i said bluntly, i know this sounds bad but i really don't care if he cry right now cause he did this to himself, that self destruct shit then coming back don't work easily round here.

"honest" dd said softly, i just knew he was crying.

"i believed the you miss me part but not for the reasons you listed, the rest was a bunch of bullshit" i said in a calm tone, honestly i wasn't trying to hurt his feelings, i just wanted to let him see how the consequences of good own actions plays out.

i obviously was gon forgive him after a while, i just needed him to know not to do that shit no more.

"fasho, i ca show you i'm for real or we still not talking" dd said sniffling. he tryna make me feel bad, he needa stop.

"we ca work on it.. hit my line later" i said about to hang up.

"alright my heart, you braiding my hair next right" dd said changing the subject.

"yeah, you can come over tomorrow" i said with a slight smile on my face, i cant lie.. i missed him.

__________________________________

ngll this chapter a lil short, but life been lifinnnnng yall 🙁

anyway i got yall soon, nd all summer yall gon get chapters if i ain outside how i think ima be 😬

anyways lmkkk how yall feel about this onee

~manioutttt 🥰