008

heartaches they don't descriminate

heartaches- toosi. 🧸

notti's POV

i woke up to the familiar whisper arguing of dd and lei lei.

if these kids don't stop being stubborn and get together ima lose it.

"naa texting another girl when ya girl sleep on you is craaaaazy", she said lowly, "mind yo business 'fore i tell buba what happened at that park",  he said stale facing her.

fuck did i miss?

"nigga you mad federal" she said getting up to go to her room i'm guessing. "naa just mind ya business" he said as she closed her door.

they argue more than a married couple. damn they should get married.

"damn y'all argue too damn much" i said stretching. "you heard that shit?" dd said not looking up from his phone.

damn he is texting a smooch.

"naa you got a whole girl and ya ass texting a smooch" i said yawning. "just mind yours, you know ion want dis girl for real" he said very lowly.

"then why ya ass just playing with her feelings? you know she crazy bout you" i said tryna talk some sense into him.

"i be tryna leave her ass but she never let a nigga leave" he said sounding bout dumb as shit.

how are we related bro.

"yeah ion fuck wit the girl either but ion think you should play that girl like that" i said unlocking my phone. leilani walked back downstairs and noticed i was up.

"ayyy my heart upppp" she said sitting by me, "wassgood lei leiiiii" i said dapping her up. "wanna come to my room cause i wanna chill wit ya but it's fuck ya brother" she said laughing as dd stale faced her. "hell yea i'll come but don't be speakin on da blood like dat" i said laughing as we got up and walked to her room.

after like 20 minutes of us just sitting on our phones my curiosity took over so i had to say something about what dd had said when they was arguing

"lei lei what dd meant when he was like "mind yo business 'fore i tell buba what happened at that park", i said looking at her from the end of her bed. "it was nuffin he was just talking" she said looking at her nails

this girl can't lie for shit.

"you know damn well he meant something" i said with a lil sass as she laughed "but nah forreal what he meant" i said trying to be serious.

"ight but you can tell nobody like real shit" she said looking at me as i nodded "me and that boy deandre got something goin on it ain't on no relationship type shi but you know" she said switching through shows on netflix.

"ok but what happened at the park?" i said cause she still ain't answer my question. "ou chileee you too young for the details" she said laughing as i caught on and started fake gagging.

yo this girl nasty

IM BACK YALL. 😝
i took a break cs ya girl be busyyyyy 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
but ima try to make more for y'all. 🤭🫶🏽

LOVE YALL BYEEE. ❤️