002

My baby for you ima end em.

40's & 9's-Dd Osama & Ddot. 💙

DD'S POV

i can't get that girl from the store off my mind.  no matter how hard i try i just can't get her off my mind.

she's all i've been able to think about since we left the store. ion know why i was so mean to her fine ass. i need to talk to her. i need to be with her. mane what the fuck am i thinking she wouldn't fuck with me and i gotta girl.. ion know what the fuck i wanna do.

LEILANI'S POV

Desii dragging me to go with her to the deli even though i told this hoe that i'm tired from basketball practice. she better be glad i love her.

When we walk in the same three boys from yesterday are already in there, dd looks at me and all i do is roll my eyes. i'm still hella tight from yesterday cause he had me and desii fucked up on bro.

i stood there until dd finally spoke up and said "look im sorry for calling y'all some hoes" he said as he basically stared into my soul.

desii friendly ass just had to forgive him, but i was still mad asf. "do you forgive me?" dd said obviously talking to me. i rolled my eyes and he looked a lil mad but then desii basically forced me to forgive him so finally i said "yeah okay i forgive you" in a blank tone.

DD'S POV

i been trying my hardest to talk to this girl but she so stubborn. that shit make her even more fine i swearrr.

"so what's ya name?" i said cause ian get her name yesterday. "Leilani" she said as she looked back down at her phone. she boutta make me mad cause i'm over here tryna talk to her and she shutting me down.

"why you keep shutting me down when i'm tryna talk to you?" i say cause i'm actually confused. "just cause i forgave you don't mean ima be all ova ya dick." she said as she scrolled through instagram.

"you could at least talk to a nigga, damn." i say as i pull out my phone. "here put yo instagram in here" i tell her as she finally looks at me in my eyes. she looks at me then at my phone and rolls her eyes.

she takes my phone out of my hand and types her username in. i follow her and then it takes a minute or two but she follows me back. i smile at her as we make eye contact.

"this don't mean we cool" she says as she walks away to go stand by desii.

LEILANI'S POV

i walk away from dd and go stand by desii. after like 20 more minutes my phone died and i was ready to go.

"desii let's go bro" i whisper to her as she flirts with notti. "okay okay" she says not really paying any attention to me. "okay notti ima text you later cause it's getting lowkey late and we gotta go."

she says to notti as they both smile. they make me sick forreal.

"ight don't forget to text me when you get home" he says to desii as we leave.