016

lie to me, say my booty getting bigger even if it ain't.

garden (say it like dat)- SZA 🪸

leilani's POV

after me and dd left the bodega with his arms around me we began walking to my house. not even five minutes into us walking it was a complete shit show. "LEILANI" i heard a familiar voice in the distance. we turned around and saw crystal charging at me like a big ass line backer. as she was running up to me i handed dd my phone already knowing what was finna happen. this fight was long overdue and i was ready to deal with her. i'd been putting this fight off for a long time trying to keep my composure but she keep pushing it and pushing it, so she had to get dealt with.

"so you fucking with dd na." she said taking off her earrings. "girl you can take it how you wanna take it ion gotta explain shit to you" i said looking at her with a blank expression. she just kept hollering about how i'm grimey, and im a hoe, just a bunch of bullshit. while she yelling it my face she started to get closer she took two more steps and boom the fight started. i punched her dead in her shit cause she was talking way too much for me. i got sent aback and then latched on to my hair i uppercutted her and then started send straight face shots. i got her onto the floor and did her shit in.

honestly i hate fighting that's why i don't really fight like that. i just don't understand the reason behind all of it but she just got me to that point.

"alright lei that's enough get up" dd said basically yelling cause i wasn't letting up. i took all my anger out on her and maybe i took it to far but honestly i don't care. she honestly deserved it for all the shit she did to me that i let slide and i honestly didn't have beef with the girl but i guess she was mad over a nigga? i don't know what the girl was on but she was on something hard.

while continuing to fight her i felt my body being pulled off of her. after being pulled off of her by dd, he tried to cool me off and we started walking until deandre came out of no where and started with dd like he ain't get his ass beat twice already. "aye get the fuck away from her brah" deandre said getting crystal off of the ground.

this shit is honestly so ghetto. i just wanna go home.

"man don't start this shit today" dd said shaking his head. "keep yo fucking distance" deandre said pushing dd. dd pushed him back causing him to fall "i don't have a fucking problem with you stop being mad over a girl you fucked over, this yo fault." dd said as he grabbed my hand and walked away.

time skip: they're back at leilani house

when we got to the house we went to my room and i laid across my bed stretching. dd put the bag of snacks down and laid by me. "you good lei lei" he said looking at me. "yeah i'm cool" i said rolling over on my stomach. it was around 10 ish when we got home so i was already tired and then all that shit happened. "is it coo if i sleep over" dd asked getting closer to me. "yeah i don't care" i said gathering my thing to take a shower. "what you doin?" he said looking at me curiously. "i'm going to take another shower cause i been all on the floor and shit, it's just too much." i said continuing to grab my things. "alright ima get in after you, you think buba got some clean underwear like never been worn type shi" dd said laughing. "yeah he just bought some i'll go get you a pair when i get out and i washed yo clothes so you should be good." i said heading to my restroom since it was connected to my room. when i entered my bathroom i sat my stuff down and turned the water on, i turned on 'Love Galore' by SZA and got in the shower. after i finished my shower like 55 minutes later i got out and realized i left my towel on my bed. it was dd fault cause he was distracting me with all that talking. "DD" i yelled from the bathroom. i heard him get up and walk over to the bathroom door. "wassup mama" dd said at the bathroom door. "can you hand me my towel pleaseee" i said sticking my hand out the door. "hell nah come get it ya'self" he said laughing and i heard him lay back down. "oh my fucking gosh you so difficult" i said frustratedly. i ran out of the bathroom grabbed my towel and went back to the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

after putting lotion on and getting dressed i walk out the bathroom with a attitude cause he dry did that like be so forreal. "what you look mad for" dd said looking up at me cause he was laying down in my bed. "boy leave me alone" i said getting my snacks off of my vanity. "what i do mama" dd said confused like he didn't make me run out here naked. "david shut the fuck up talking to me" i said opening my m&ms. "mamaaaa what i doooo" dd said laying his head on my shoulder. "you ain't hand me my towel, stop acting slow" i said putting a few m&ms in my mouth. "mmtch you mad cause of thatttt" he said stale facing me."nahh" i said sarcastically.

"im sorryyyy mama" dd said rubbing my back. "mhmm" i said getting up. "where you goin" dd asked watching me get up. "to go get you some underwear duh" i said walking out of my room and to buba's room.

"buba where that new pack of underwear you just bought." i asked opening buba's door forgetting to knock. "bro get the fuck out" buba yelled. i walked in on him and rella gz all booed up and shit. "boy i don't care about yall being all booed up where the new pack at" i said standing in front of his TV. "they in my top drawer what you need them for anyway" he said sitting up. "dd staying the night, and is it ok if dd stay the night" i said grabbing a pair of underwear. "he can stay tonight but ima have a talk with y'all tomorrow about y'all getting all close and shit." buba said suspiciously. "boy get the fuck" i said walking out his room and shutting his door.

"here" i said throwing the underwear at him, "alright na' don't push this being mad shit." he said mean mugging me. " whateverrr go take yo shower" i said laying down. "i got something for you when i get out.

around 50 minutes later dd got out the shower. "lei i know you not tired already it's only 12" he said laying by me. "dd you don't sleep i don't wanna hear nothing." i said yawning. "well do you wanna watch a movie before you go to bed." dd said turning on my TV. "yesss let's watch 'The Black Phone'" i said repeatedly tapping on him. "man you watch some weird ass movies" dd said looking over at me. "just shut up and put it onn" i said playfully rolling my eyes.

not gon lie the movie was good as hell it was a little scary tho, it was suspenseful and had me jumping on dd and shit. he just let it happen and kept laughing at me looking all cute and shitt. when the movie was over i went straight to sleep in dd's arms.

maybe i am catching feelings..

i'm on my back to back shi or wtvvvvv. lmk how yal feel about this chapterrrrr. 💁🏽‍♀️