022

sorry for any mistakes ! 😬

LEILANI ROWEN

Harlem, NY
July 30th
Tuesday

🎶all theses niggas talkin bout them switches choppa came automatic red flag you kno the business, pop his ass we drop his ass that be that green flag activity🎶

'no switch' by nba youngboy blasted through my speakers flowing through the whole house lowkey shaking me as i did my hair but dd just pissed so badly.

"turn that shi down, you feelin devious or somethin" buba yelled over the music coming in my room.

"im feeling real devious, so what you want" i said turning down the music continuing to do my hair.

"where you goin, and what happened with you and dd now" he said rolling his eyes eating some candy.

"last party of the summer, you know the vibes" i said not wanting to speak on me and dds current situation. this whole thing is so out of proportion, he's not my boyfriend so honestly why does he care. for all i know he could be playing with me and my feelings and i dont want to get to attached to anything that will cause me to get hurt in the long run.

"type type, what happened with dd, nigga was mad red walking up out this ho" buba said trying to touch my hair as i popped him.

"stop luh ho, but he got mad cause i asked why he care about who i talk to, sassy shit" i said getting mad all over again.

"now we both know why he was mad over that" buba said side eyeing me. yeah i knew but did i really know.

"but do i really, for all i know he could be using me to get over crystal" i said genuinely, there was always a thought like that in my head i tried to push it away but that only goes so far.

"i fe–" buba started but was then interrupted by three loud bangs at the door.

"that aint nobody but notti" i said shaking my head. i quickly grabbed everything i needed then headed downstairs.

"call me if you need anything, be safe, and i love you" buba yelled from upstairs. he really is the best brother i could ask for.

"see you later, i love you too" i yelled walking out the door.

"wassam leilei" notti said side hugging me.

"heey son son" i said hugging him back and side eyeing dd not knowing what to say.

"who we going to get first" i said trying to unawkward this situation.

"ddot, desani, then myra since she the closest to the party" notti said looking down at his phone.

Desani's Story