005

i gave it all for a fantasy, is anybody gon remember me?

clouded- brent faiyaz. 🫶🏾

Leilani's POV

"what's good youtube it's ya boy buba aka 100x back at chu wit another banger" buba said his intro. "as you can see from the title, thumbnail, and the people in my car you already know what's goin on" buba said as we all look at him confused cause we don't know what the video is about.

"ight so ddot hop in the front and leilani get in the back by Dddddddddd." buba said obviously knowing what he was doing. "nigga what, i am not sitting by his ass" i say rolling my eyes. "you act like i wanna sit by you" dd says with an attitude.

"you don't got a choice" ddot says as he gets out the car, walks around the car and pulls me out the front seat. "nah word to yall dayroom as fuck, ion wanna sit by this leg" i said getting in the car.

"you just gon let her call you a leg like datttt" buba, notti, and ddot said instigating. "bitch you a leg" dd said with an attitude. "aww the little baby mad " i said in a baby voice making a fake pouty face.

as the video went on i got a call from my friend deandre from school. i try to get out the car but buba locks the door and makes me put the phone on speaker since he claim me and him always 'flirting'.

"wassup deandre" i said answering the phone. "you tryna meet up at the park?" he said as i rolled my eyes at buba cause he was making a kissy face. "yeah i'm down, when though cause im doing something right now" i say slapping ddot upside his head cause he was doin the same thing. "we can meet up in like 30 minutes" he said as notti joined them and i rolled my eyes. "okay i'm down i'll see you later" i said hanging up.

"y'all do too fucking much" i said as i hung up the phone. dd was just sitting there looking dumb like always but whatever.

"we gotta hurry this shit up now cause i got plans" i said tryna rush the video. "you mean we got plans" buba said with a grin and i looked at him confused then finally caught on. "bro noooo y'all aren't coming to the park with us" i said with my hand over my face.

"why what y'all doin that's so private" dd said tryna be involved. "nigga ion een fuck with you, but we just gon be making tiktoks and shit and ion want y'all there" i said lying my ass off. me and deandre have kinda a secret thing but neither of us fuck with labels so we just fuck with each other on the low. "we gon see" buba said as he turns the camera off.

"wait so the video over" i said confused. "nope we gon finish it in 30 minutes." buba said as i was about to call deandre. "bro hop offf. y'all just go home, he wanna link with me not y'all" i said scrolling through instagram.

"why the fuck y'all not flirting?" buba asks me and dd. "nah bro you buggin for real" dd said laughing. "this is what the video about so when we get to the park be all up on her" buba said making me roll my eyes. "ight bruh damn." dd said looking down at his phone.

30 long minutes of me & dd arguing for no reason pass and we pull up to the park and i see deandre sitting in one of the swings. i ran up to him and gave him a hug then explain what's going down just so he's not blindsided.

Dd's POV

i watch leilani run up and hug to a nigga who i'm just gon assume is deandre or whatever. i can't een lie im a lil jealous but i got a whole girl. so i'm just gon act like i hate her.

i watch as they talk, laugh, make tiktoks, and flirt. i was lowkey mad as fuck but i can't een trip.

"go flirt with her im about to start recording" buba whispered to me. i let a long sigh then got up from the bench and walked over to the slide where leilani and deandre were sitting at.

"leilani get up lemme sit downn" i said flirtatiously. she catches on and gets up "where am i supposed to sit" she said a little confused. i motion towards my lap she looks at buba as he shakes his head and she rolls her eyes and sits on my lap.

"so how y'all know each other" i say talking to deandre as i rub leilani's thigh. deandre looks at leilani then back at me and said "uh school" in an irritated tone. i look back over a buba and see the camera isn't out anymore but they all have their phones out talking pictures.

i immediately push leilani off me and she falls on the ground "yo what the fuck" deandre said raising his voice while he helps leilani up. "im good chili out" leilani said rolling her eyes at me. i just get up and walk back to buba, notti, and ddot.

"ay dick don't push my sister like dat" buba said with his finger in my chest. "nigga shut up" i said rolling my eyes and looking back at leilani and deandre. deandre pulled leilani behind the slide so no one could see them anymore.

i get up to go see what they doin behind the slide. i walk around the slide and see them making out. and ion mean just kissing i'm talking about him gripping all on her ass and her basically grinding on him.

ian know she got down like that.. that just made her 20x finer. i stand there in shock for about 30 seconds until leilani notices me. "yo what the fuck" she said aggressively. "oh my bad" i said walking back to buba and nem.

to be continued..

i wrote a long chapter js for y'all. 😛💙
am i doing good? cs i feel like ts sound bad. 😭