021

sorry for any mistakes ! 😬

LEILANI ROWEN

Harlem,NY
July 30th
Tuesday

🎶 I think I'd lie for you, I think I'd die for you. Jodeci "Cry For You", do things when you want me to. 🎶

me, notti, and ddot skated together as "Controlla" blasted through the speaker of the skating ring.

"ddot i think that girl see something she like" i said subtly pointing out the girl, who was eyeing ddot, since we hadwalked in the building that was with a group of girls that included a couple of other girls who attend my school but id never seen the one who was starring at ddot.

"you sure" he asked looking at the girl as we hit a sharp turn almost causing notti to fall. this nigga can't skate for nothing.

"go ova there" notti added while catching his balance.

"yeahh, i'll make sure notti don't bust his ass" i said grabbing on to notti wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"igh yall ill be back and then we can go get something to eat" ddot said as he skated off towards the girl and her friends.

"why that one girl looked at you like that" notti said glaring at the girl who was mugging the fuck out of us, who was with the group of girls that the girl that ddot was talking to.

"that's my ex best friend lyah, we ended on real bad terms cause the nigga she wanted, wanted me" i said summarizing the whole situation.

"you got with him" notti asked me with a stale face.

"you know that's now how i get down, i don't even know why you had to ask that dumass question" i said side eyeing him.

"shiii i don't know how you used to act before you met us" notti said laughing.

"alright now, you got me fucked up" i said letting notti go, mugging him.

"chillllll lei lei" he said damn near busting his ass, as i caught him.

"but he was deandre's best friend, and i was around him a lot by association, and she took it how she wanted to take it, that was a really long time ago though" i said continuing my story.

"fuck that hoe then" notti said mugging her back.

"don't do that, ion have no ill will towards her, to be honest i don't care about the situation at all anymore" i said calmly because i truly didn't have any bad feelings towards her even though she got some stupid ass vendetta towards me.

"what yall over here talkin bout" ddot said as he skated towards notti and i.

"nothin, how'd it go" i said continuing to skate holding notti up as he attempted to skate.

"she gave me her number, but that's not what today is about" ddot said putting notti's other arm around his shoulder.

"mkay, where we goin to eat anyway" i said as we all skated towards where the lockers that all of our stuff is in.

"we goin to this new mexican restaurant i heard about, people say it's good" notti said sitting on the bench taking his skates off.