018

tryna fuck wit you

fwu- partynextdoor 🫠

LEILANI ROWEN

the car ride to my basketball was quiet, not a comfortable quiet but an awkward quiet and i'm not gon lie he was doing way too much like what.. what i said wasn't even that serious, he js over dramatic.

kingston by faye webster started playing and i sung along while looking out the window and not too long after we arrived at my schools gym. "you can come in if you want" i said not looking in his direction. "i know" he said with an attitude while getting out the car. "mmcht" i smacked my lips as i got out the car.

when i got inside i asked my coach if dd could stay but she don't be trippin so i already knew she was gon say yea. we had to run 5 laps around the gym, we did a couple drills, and then she let us have a scrimmage in the last 20 minutes. i said my goodbyes, got my stuff, and then we left. "i ain know you was actually good" dd finally spoke up, "what made you think that" i laughed. "ion kno you just don't look like a basketball girl, i thought you ran track or played volleyball when i first met you" he said continuing the conversation, "i run track but that's not until later in the year" i said fidgeting with my fingers. "dd me singing that song was a joke, i ain mean to make you feel no typa way" i said looking over at him seeing his face tense up. "ion care no mo' lei lei, i know you ain mean that bullshi" he said looking over at me like he was waiting for me to agree. "you right, i didn't, but if you knew why you was actin like that.." i said looking straight ahead. "cause when you first said it i was tight asf, then i was just mad cause you kept talkin to me on some stupid shi" he said explaining his side of the story. "oh.. well im sorry" i said still looking straight. "it's all good lei" dd said continuing to drive. when i eventually got on my phone it was so many notifications all asking me about dd's instagram story.

 when i eventually got on my phone it was so many notifications all asking me about dd's instagram story

"dd, you keep making these people think that we together" i said laughing.

DD OSAMA

"we is fuck you talkin bout" i mumbled, "what you said" she said looking over at me. "nuffin", i said laughing. "what we doin when we get back to yo house" i asked changing the subject. "well ima take a shower then we ca' smoke i guess n then ima take a nap, idk what we gon do when i wake up but we gon find something" she replied looking out the window. "fasho" i said making driving back to her house.

when we pull up to her house and get inside, i give buba back his keys and head to leilani's room. "hurry up so we can smoke" i said sitting in her desk chair cause of her 'no outside clothes in the bed rule', "i'll try" she said gathering her things and taking them to her bathroom. after around 45 minutes she came out the bathroom lookin all good n shi.

"alright im ready" she said sitting in her bed as i scooted her chair closer to her bed. we started to smoke and just talk about random shi until i got a call from jay.

"yooooo" i said answering the phone, "wassamm, where you at" he said getting closer to the phone to look at my background. "with lei lei, why wassup" i said looking over at leilani who was handing me the blunt back. "notti and ddot said you been with her a whole lot lately, but that ain what i called for" he said laughing, "then what you called for" i said annoyed as i handed leilani the blunt back. "me and some of the guys shooting dice in the alley on 45th i was tryna see if you notti and ddot was tryna pull up but ill call them separately, you tryna come?" he explained. "holon" i said going on mute, "you wanna go" i asked leilani because to be honest i ain wanna leave her, "i guessss" she said smiling. "yea we comin" i said as i unmuted myself, "we?" jay said confused. "we , me and leilani" i said stale facing him, "thas coo, i hope she know how to shoot dice" he said as he hung up.

"you know to shoot dice right" i said looking at her with a concerned look, "all yall pockets finna be empty, let's go" she said laughing.

got some back to back chapters for yallll 😙
ik ian been active life js been lifinnnnn 😓
but dw yall im back 🤞🏽
thoughts on this chapter?