017

fuck them other niggas you mine

let em' know- bryson tiller 🤹🏽‍♀️

DD OSAMA

feeling leilani move a little in her sleep, i sat my phone down thinking it was from the noise of the tiktoks i was watching. it was around 3 am and i couldn't sleep. i stared at the wall for a little, feeling leilani twist and turn, and next thing i knew i was asleep.

time skip: 8:30 a.m

"dd", i heard leilani say while tapping me. "dd wake up", she said once more. "what you want", i mumbled turning to face her. "some food.. and you to brush yo teeth." she said as she busted out laughing. "man get away from me", i said turning back over. "pleaseeeee dd",
she said shaking me. "alright bruh", i said getting up and stretching. "where yo extra tooth brushes at", i questioned looking at her as she cheesed. "they in the cabinet under the sink, i already brushed my teeth so ill wait for you downstairs", she said as she happily walked out the room.

she too fuckin happy

after i brushed my teeth, i put my shoes on cause i was just gon take her somewhere to eat cause it's too early to be cooking and shit.

"where you wanna go eat", i said walking down the stairs, "ouu let's go to denny's", she said looking up at me from the couch. "that shi is so nasty lei lei.." i said shaking my head. "whaaa you trippin, denny's better than yo favorite food place i don't care" she say rolling her eyes. "man cmon let's go" i said opening the door for her. "you know how to drive right" she said pulling out her phone from her pocket, "hell yea, why" i said closing the door. "ouu let's go ask buba if we can take his car" she said turning around to face me.

"you think he gon say yeah" i asked rhetorically  knowing damn well he don't trust me with his car, "i don't knowwww.. but we can try, come on" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me back in the house.

"BUBAAAAAAA", she yelled, "WHATTTTTT" buba yelled back annoyed, "CAN DD DRIVE ME TO GO GET BREAKFAST AT DENNYS" she replied. "fuck ass place" i said under my breath "shut up" she said under her breath after she hit me "you know what ion wanna take you no more" i said sitting on her couch knowin i was hungry as fuck but that shi hurted.

"don't you got basketball practice in like 3 hours" buba said walking down the stairs. "yeah me, dd, notti, and ddot was gon get some breakfast, then we was gon drop them off back home and get dd some clothes, then he was gon bring me home so i can change, then we was gon go to my practice and he was gon stay there with me, thennnn we was gon come back here and he was gon spend the night" she explained quickly then ended with a smile on her face. "mannn- wait ddot and notti coming since when" buba started but i cut him off questioning leilani. "you ain't see in the- ohh,
yeah they coming" leilani said cutting herself off. "fuck yall and that group chat" i said crossing my arms. "sassy ass" she said shaking her head, "anyways buba can we take your car" she said smiling at buba "don't make me regret this lei lei" he said handing me his car keys. "don't wreck my car dd" he said hesitatly dropping his car keys in my hand. "i gotchu buba" i said heading towards the door.

"and you thought he was gon say no, i shoulda put some money on it" she said making her way to the door, "man shut up and cmon" i said laughing while opening the door.

time skip (cause im lazy): they at dd & notti house getting him and ddot

"heyyyy favs" leilani said hugging them before they got in the car "i missed yall so much" she said like she wasn't just with them the other day. "lei lei you just saw them the other day" i stated as she hushed me. "cmon get in, im hungry as fuck" leilani said getting in the passenger seat.